• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Conference Schedule

The schedule will be announced at 11:00am tomorrow, 2/13
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Bearcats schedule here: http://gobearcats.com/schedule.aspx?...l&schedule=321

Full conference Schedule Here: http://theamerican.org/calendar.aspx?path=football&
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The schedule looks to be back loaded, which is a good thing with so many young players expected to contribute. It starts tough at UCLA, but easier until November after that. November will tough, with Navy and the two Florida schools in consecutive weeks. I still don't understand why the Miami game is at PBS.

Comment

I think we get UCLA at the right time. Chip Kelly's first game with UCLA and their QB Josh Rosen is heading to the NFL, so they will be starting an inexperienced guy. Kelly won't have the players to fit his style of play yet, so he won't be able to play his kind of game. Also, they only went 6-7 last year and now have to deal with a transition.

As for the AAC schedule, no Memphis and no Houston. Not the strongest conference schedule, but I look for us to have the toughest part toward the end with UCF and Navy.

All Saturday home games, except the ECU game the day after Thanksgiving, which most people don't have to work anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          I still don't understand why the Miami game is at PBS.
          When the UC-Miami contract extension was signed, UC agreed to delay the return to Nippert for one year. Under the agreement, over the next four years UC gets two games at Nippert, one will be played at PBS and one at Yager. In essence, Miami gave up a home game.

This 4-year cycle will repeat in 2022 and 2026. UC gets 2 home games in each 4-year cycle, while MU gets one and PBS gets one.
          Last edited by swilsonsp4; 02-13-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

No one has formally announced Homecoming yet but it’s either going to be Oct. 6 against Tulane or the Navy game. I’m betting on Tulane.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X