Kegs and Eggs for UConn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegs and Eggs for UConn

A noon kickoff time has been announced. 6am Grid start. It’s thanksgiving weekend, senior Day and we might sneak in some bowl eligibility if we win this weekend. If you’re not out of town get to Nippert and see the seniors off. They’ve had a helluva ride.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Lobot, we do not deserve a bowl bid. Let's get this season over, and start thinking about 2018.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

It's not about deserving anything at this point. It's about trying to regain some confidence that the players can carry through to next season, as well as the extra allotment of practices that comes with any bowl bid. This team needs to get the youngsters experience.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
        It's not about deserving anything at this point. It's about trying to regain some confidence that the players can carry through to next season, as well as the extra allotment of practices that comes with any bowl bid. This team needs to get the youngsters experience.
        I would second this. A bowl bid would provide valuable experience for those at the beginning of this system. If some don't want a bowl bid simply steer clear of the game. Then rejoin the heard in 2018.

On point of the post...not so sure I could do kegs and eggs at 6am...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
          Lobot, we do not deserve a bowl bid. Let's get this season over, and start thinking about 2018.

B.C.
          Deserve and the need for practice time are two different things.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to a morning tailgate game. Been a long time since I've been able to do breakfast burritos and screwdrivers for a tailgate at UC.

As for the game, we should win... But the fans need to show up. Stop acting like it's not worth it. Gameday is fun and there is a lot to enjoy about the game even if they don't win. More fun if they do, but still worth heading down. Last chance for football until next year, so soak it up!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X