• Stats Check 11/5

Hayden Moore at #49 in passing yards.

James Smith at # 46 in punting yards

Jaylin Minor #13 in combined tackles

Perry Young was just outside the top 50 in tackles

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I heard Dan Hoard during the broadcast say that James Smith has zero touchbacks this year. That's pretty amazing this deep into the season.

Comment

I think the reason for that is he punts it skyscraper high and lands it at about the 20 every time. I keep thinking he’s got another 20 yards to play with but maybe they’ve told him not to risk it. His kicks almost never bounce so I honestly have no idea whether they would check up or roll towards the end zone.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
        I heard Dan Hoard during the broadcast say that James Smith has zero touchbacks this year. That's pretty amazing this deep into the season.
        Our PKs this year have been the worse in 50 years. Steve Schultz, Rich Karles, Jason Mamorelli, "Ruffini" the kicker", a healthy Matt Gantz, just to name a few,......They were all great. Colerain High School has a great PK, I hope they recruit him.

B.C.
        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I think we forget how error prone college PKs are. We've been lucky to have some Lou Groza type guys as PKs over the years and they make the average guys look bad.

Same with Punters. Not every punter we get is going to be Kevin Huber or Pat O'Donnell.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X