Ucf 10/7 8:00 espnu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ucf 10/7 8:00 espnu

This game just got more interesting after the debacle against Marshall. Especially since UCF blew out Memphis last night. UCF is undefeated at 3-0 currently after having a couple of games moved or canceled due to Hurricane Irma. QB Mckenzie Milton has been excellent this year. If the Cats don't show up for this one, we're going to get thumped.

Stats: http://www.espn.com/college-football...tats/_/id/2116

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I hate to think what that score might be. Probably 49-7. Just think, two years ago they were 0-12, and we beat them up at Nippert. Funny how quickly things can change.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Wow no hype for this game at all. Seems strange considering they're ranked #25. Been a while since we've beaten a ranked team. I'd love to see the Bearcats come out with their hair on fire and down these guys after last week.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

There is hope for UC FB. UCF went winless in 2015. Last year they had a winning season(I believe) & went to a bowl game. Now they are ranked 25. So hopefully our current young players mature this year & our
        new crop of recruits coming in get us to the level of UCF in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
          There is hope for UC FB. UCF went winless in 2015. Last year they had a winning season(I believe) & went to a bowl game. Now they are ranked 25. So hopefully our current young players mature this year & our
          new crop of recruits coming in get us to the level of UCF in 2018.
          I think UC football is in a little bit of a "drought" right now owing to several factors. But I believe CLF's recruiting prowess and energy will get us back to a very competitive position; how soon I don't know but 2018 may be a little optimistic. I'm thinking 2019.
          In fact, if we drop these next 2 games I expect the youth movement to begin in earnest.
          Last edited by blackattack; 10-05-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Until we get some consistent quarterback play, no matter how well our defense plays, we are going to be at a sincere and monumental disadvantage. Maybe 49-21?? Depends on how merciful UCF is and how long they play their starters.

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post

I think UC football is in a little bit of a "drought" right now owing to several factors. But I believe CLF's recruiting prowess and energy will get us back to a very competitive position; how soon I don't know but 2018 may be a little optimistic. I'm thinking 2019.
              In fact, if we drop these next 2 games I expect the youth movement to begin in earnest.
              Is toad-strangling drought the correct term? Seems appropriate based on how we got into this mess.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Is toad-strangling drought the correct term? Seems appropriate based on how we got into this mess.
                LOL. Please don't remind me of CTT !!

Comment

The offense has to play well to stay in the game. We can't have another turnover and clock fiasco.

Comment

Anyone actually seen a line for this game? ESPN doesn't have it listed.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I've been informed that everyone except ESPN has theline at UC +15.5
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

How can these DB’s be so horrible? Where are all the high quality red shirts TT was always talking about?

Comment

Not sure what to think of Fickel, for a defensive-minded coach, his defense is atrocious. Better upgrade that talent and look at some assistants in the off-season. USF is a good team, but to get beat like they're the #1 team in the country at Nippert, sad.

Comment

You'd be hard pressed to fit all the DB offers on a single page on the screen. Help is coming but it might be a couple years away.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Wow! I thought our defense this year would be our strength. We did't stop them one. I repeat not one time! i hope we can turn it around but I'm not very confident.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X