Around the American Week 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the American Week 4

USF vs. Temple tonight on ESPN. Non cons on Saturday w/Houston playing Texas Tech (Tuberville on the call) and UCF vs Maryland.

Here's the schedule: http://www.espn.com/college-football...le/_/group/151
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    w/Houston playing Texas Tech (Tuberville on the call)
    I hope it's not on at the same time as UC/Navy .... It will be difficult to decide which game to watch.

Comment

Cincinnati moves to No. 7 in the ACC power rankings. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...-qa/688392001/

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

I hope it's not on at the same time as UC/Navy .... It will be difficult to decide which game to watch.

UH-TTU noon on ABC, so no conflict.

Comment

USF pounded Temple in front of a couple 1000 fans. Temple scored it's lone TD on a strip sack and return. I think the key to beating USF is actually score on them early and often. They start slow. Seems to be a thing under Charlie Strong. USF's crowd size for this game was downright embarrassing for the league especially since it was a national TV game. I even tweeted at the Greg Aumann, the USF beat writer, about it and he said that there was no excuse for this even post hurricane. I can't wait to see what the fake attendance number that the TB sports authority spits out for this game.

Edit: they claim 24,000 and Bahaha, no.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I wonder how much the impact of Irma on Florida is impacting the Usf attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
              I wonder how much the impact of Irma on Florida is impacting the Usf attendance.
              That's what I thought too but the beat writer told me that shouldn't have been a problem.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X