• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Class of 2021 Listings

Class of 2021 Listings

Robert Jackson 2021 Archbishop Wood HS Warminster PA DE commit

Jackson committed last night and it kind of got oversdhadowed by the CFP rankings news. Two sport athlete and plays both sides of the ball. A lot of his background reminds me of Connor Barwin's profile.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12994935/Robert-Jackson
    Last edited by Lobot; 12-20-2020, 12:18 PM.

• Lobot
    replied
    Rosenthal has landed at UK.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    One thing to keep in mind with Rosenthal is that he left school during spring practice and then got suspended for half the season when he returned. There may have been a very good reason for all this but it appears on the surface there might be some baggage here.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ransfer-portal

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    I am not sure where to post this. This seemed like as good as any. We need to replace James Hudson. We need to protect our QB. Here is a solution, is there any hope? LSU received unfortunate news this past Monday regarding Dare Rosenthal. The senior left tackle will enter the transfer portal and play elsewhere this fall.
    I think James Tunstall will fill the LT spot, though if Rosenthal has a link to Clifton, I hope we listen. Competition is always good.

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    I am not sure where to post this. This seemed like as good as any. We need to replace James Hudson. We need to protect our QB. Here is a solution, is there any hope? LSU received unfortunate news this past Monday regarding Dare Rosenthal. The senior left tackle will enter the transfer portal and play elsewhere this fall.
    Hudson was arguably the biggest loss from last years' team. I am having faith that the coaching staff has this figured out. Moving Lorenz Metz to guard and putting one of the other guys to LT seems the easiest path to a better line but we'll just have to see how things shake out as the team moves thru pre-season practices.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    This isn't football-related, but Hoying led the way for Watterson in rallying to take down McNick in the basketball regional semis. He scored 16 points.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    Yeah, I can see from the program or fan perspective, but as a recruit, just makes you see how hard breaking into the lineup could be.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
    Interesting. Makes me wonder about being a year behind a redshirt FR 4 star QB (Prater). If Prater HS play translates to college well, and I’ve watched him most of
    those games, you wouldn’t think Hoying would see the field
    until his last year (barring injury).
    I am hoping Prater is a good enough that we only have him for two years, at least for Prater's sake. The times of the 3-4 year starter at elite schools is much rarer these days. Can't have too many QB's the caliber of these guys.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat93
    replied
    Interesting. Makes me wonder about being a year behind a redshirt FR 4 star QB (Prater). If Prater HS play translates to college well, and I’ve watched him most of
    those games, you wouldn’t think Hoying would see the field
    until his last year (barring injury).

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Didn’t have to look far. He’s CLF’s nephew
    Having his cousin block for him should be fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Didn’t have to look far. He’s CLF’s nephew

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyCornHusker
    replied
    Watched some clips - nice poise in the pocket, strong arm, can run, & 6'2". Seems like a great pick up.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Jacob has committed to UC this morning . He’s a pro style QB and the son of Bobby Hoying who played for OSU and the Philadelphia Eagles.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9480895/Jacob-Hoying

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    PWO signing from last week

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11319043/Nick-Grace

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X