This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Shepard 2022 Alter HS Kettering OH DT commit

Shepard is ranked a 4 star recruit by the services. Fantastic get by the staff for the 2022 class. He had offers from several large schools including, UK, Louisville, Michigan and MSU and a long list of others in the ACC, B1G, and Big12.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12855799/Derrick-Shepard
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Wow, the recruiting is at a level not seen before. I'm speechless.

Comment

I posted this in the 2022 recruit thread, but in case you missed it:

Here's Justin Williams' quick article ($) on Sheppard's decision. He had to know something because there's no way he wrote and published this 36 minutes after the decision.

https://theathletic.com/2253334/2020...cruit-in-2022/

Sheppard is working other top players to sell them on UC.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
        I posted this in the 2022 recruit thread, but in case you missed it:

Here's Justin Williams' quick article ($) on Sheppard's decision. He had to know something because there's no way he wrote and published this 36 minutes after the decision.

https://theathletic.com/2253334/2020...cruit-in-2022/

Sheppard is working other top players to sell them on UC.
        This was a poorly kept secret to be honest. A lot of people knew this was happening and it was not a huge surprise
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

There is a lot of talk from tOSU recruiting people Kurelic & Helwagen saying Sheppard is open to the Buckeyes. The talk was at the combine.

Comment

From Bucknuts this afternoon. It is a pay site so I can't give anymore than the headline. There is a lot of smoke here and where there is smoke. Bill Kurelic is the big recruiting guru. I wonder if he goes there would he start. I imagine he would at UC. Hey Tressel get to work . Larr Johnson is quite an attraction. His teammate Hill is a buckeye recruit.

Cincy D-line commit Derrick Shepard staying in contact with Buckeyes

VIP ByBILL KURELIC 3 hours ago

Comment

If I remember correctly, I think he made it clear in the recruiting process that he was hoping for an offer from o$u but was also happy to become a Bearcat if it didn't come.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                If I remember correctly, I think he made it clear in the recruiting process that he was hoping for an offer from o$u but was also happy to become a Bearcat if it didn't come.
                well there is much fire coming from the Osu recruiting insiders. No letter has been signed and December is a long ways off. In the interview, while not naming names, he mentioned that he "had" a great relationship with a UC Coach. Of course most every player has a great relationship with Larry Johnson of the Buckeyes. Time for CLF and DC Tressel to resume work. I am sure they already have though.

Comment

He was killing it at the combine. He posted some of the film on his twitter.

Comment

Combine? Are you referring to Sheppard or Hudson?

Comment

Sheppard did well as the NFL has yet to hold one I believe. The OSU recruiting geeks were on Sheppard's trail.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                        Combine? Are you referring to Sheppard or Hudson?
                        Sheppard was attending one of the recruiting combines/camps. The film was on his twitter account.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X