Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy Masters 2022 Shadow Creek HS Pearland TX WR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Randy Masters 2022 Shadow Creek HS Pearland TX WR

    Master goes by Bobo. He’s a 4 star rated WR from the Houston. area. Recently decommited from Baylor and we offered last week afterwards. Should make a great combo with Evan Prater.

    https://www.hudl.com/profile/11655824/Randy-Masters
    Last edited by Lobot; 01-23-2021, 01:15 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

  • #2
    Part of a 7/7 group with Bobo, the Savage 7. Talented group from all accounts who have mentioned they would like to play together. Stay tuned. Big get, slot guy with some really good speed and moves. Prater has to love this. Check out his offer list.

    https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...masters-255812

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by coach View Post
      Part of a 7/7 group with Bobo, the Savage 7. Talented group from all accounts who have mentioned they would like to play together. Stay tuned. Big get, slot guy with some really good speed and moves. Prater has to love this. Check out his offer list.

      https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...masters-255812
      Who are the Savage 7, aside from Masters?

      Comment


      • #4
        The other 5

        DB James Monds
        QB Chad Mascoe
        RB Jaylen Thompson
        WR Sam Mbake
        OLB Melvin Jordan

        Comment


        • #5
          We offered Monds a few miniutes ago, Thompson already had an offer. Mbake will probably see an offer because he has one from everywhere else practically.

          Jordan has a pile of offers but 247 says he's an ASU lean.

          Mascoe is the question mark to me. Pro style QB with several offers. He'd be a nice get if we want to keep runnning the same type of offense that we have with Ridder and Prater.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by coach View Post
            The other 5

            DB James Monds
            QB Chad Mascoe
            RB Jaylen Thompson
            WR Sam Mbake
            OLB Melvin Jordan
            So including Masters, that makes six not seven. Who is the seventh?
            Last edited by London 'Cat; 11-03-2020, 05:03 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sticky:Mumu Bin-Wahad 2022 Grayson HS Loganville GA DB commit

              Comment


              • #8
                Decomitted 1/19
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

                Comment


                • #9
                  Where did you see something on Randy Masters? I didn't see anything on his twitter unless i missed it. Rivals still had him committed. I'm only asking as i think MIke Brown recruited him even though he's part of that group with the other Savage camp gang.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by coach View Post
                    Where did you see something on Randy Masters? I didn't see anything on his twitter unless i missed it. Rivals still had him committed. I'm only asking as i think MIke Brown recruited him even though he's part of that group with the other Savage camp gang.
                    BCJ, CFBlitz and a few smaller sites have reported this. Rivals is just behind again. It's never come out of his own mouth honestly. Maybe someone's got it wrong and it snowballed.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

                    Comment

                    Responsive Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X