X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic HS All-American Bowl

HS All-American Bowl

The high school showcase is on NBC at 1:00 on 1/4. Evan Prater will be participating.

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I did not see this game but the scuttlbutt has it that the Center on Prater's was completely awful on shotgun snaps and disrupted the timing of all the QBs and was indirectly responsible for the pick.
    I watched the game. On his interception they were in trips and ran a bubble screen. One receiver blocked like he was supposed to, the other wide receiver turned around and stood there and did nothing. The corner he was supposed to be blocking sprinted in and intercepted it in front of the guy that was supposed to catch the bubble screen. But before all that happened Evan had to one hand the snap from the center. East coaching staff also called that same bubble screen FIVE times prior to this play so the defense could read it pretty easily. Play is posted below.

https://twitter.com/CFBKings/status/1213560265331138560

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    I know Prater threw a Pick 6 on a screen pass. The other team picked off each of three QB's on his team.
    I did not see this game but the scuttlbutt has it that the Center on Prater's was completely awful on shotgun snaps and disrupted the timing of all the QBs and was indirectly responsible for the pick.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    I know Prater threw a Pick 6 on a screen pass. The other team picked off each of three QB's on his team.

Leave a comment:

• Gilenerm
    replied
    Let me know if anyone comes up with stats on this. I looked but couldn't find anything. I tried to record it but got the wrong game.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X