This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontay Corleone 2021 Colerain HS Cincinnati OH DT

At 6'2 295 Corleone is probably only going to get bigger over the next couple of years. Hudl has him listed as also playing Noseguard. Reminds me in size of another NG we had from Colerain who name is currently escaping me. (I feel terrible about this, help) .

I'm not terribly into star rankings and that's a good thing as of now because neither major service has ranked Dontay yet. That's not a knock on Dontay, he's just in the UC clubhouse early for 2021 as the first commit. Seems to have a knack for fumble recoveries based on the video highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/11294825/Dontay-Corleone
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    At 6'2 295 Corleone is probably only going to get bigger over the next couple of years. Hudl has him listed as also playing Noseguard. Reminds me in size of another NG we had from Colerain who name is currently escaping me. (I feel terrible about this, help) .

I'm not terribly into star rankings and that's a good thing as of now because neither major service has ranked Dontay yet. That's not a knock on Dontay, he's just in the UC clubhouse early for 2021 as the first commit. Seems to have a knack for fumble recoveries based on the video highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/11294825/Dontay-Corleone
    I think that NG from Colerain was Terrill Byrd
    Last edited by blackattack; 10-20-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post

I think that NG from Colerain was Terrill Byrd
      Yep, that's the one.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Second team All-State
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW