This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Prater 2020 Wyoming HS Cincinnati OH QB Commit

Big Get. Prater was on the list for every area regional Midwest school including quite a few B1G schools. He tweeted that he is 100% committed.

Thanks to the the person who tipped me on this. I had sit on it for about 24 hours to let Evan announce on TV.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

What's the outlook on his brother? Saw him at announcement i believe in pic.

Comment

Check the football forum. He’s on board as well
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Huge get!! I saw him play in the regional semifinals when Wyoming played London (my town's HS). He was simply outstanding in that game. I recall he threw for two touchdowns and ran for a third. I was secretly hoping that UC would somehow land him. Welcome Evan. Hope he can convince his brother to transfer to UC as well.
        Last edited by London 'Cat; 05-02-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

From BCJ:
          🚨BREAKING🚨 2020 Wyoming QB Evan Prater has committed to Cincinnati over Miami (FL), Michigan St, and Purdue.

Prater is @247Sports 8th rated player in Ohio and 390th overall.

The defending state champ signal caller also held offers from UofL, Pitt, OKSt, Duke, IU, and others.
          Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

The jump from lower division high school to D1 is tough but other Wyoming athletes have done it ie. Richard Hall and Ahmed Plummer. UC also did pretty well with another former CHL Qb, to the tune of a 12 and 0 season. Awesome news, good job coach and staff keeping another local talent in his own backyard.
            Last edited by Black and Red Attack; 05-06-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

There's no jump there. He's a D1 kid. Excellent athlete for his size. I've seen him play bball in AAU and he's a D1 recruit there a well. I'll be curious to see if he gets any bigger than the 6'5 they list him at now given he's only a junior. He's a heck of an athlete for his size. Fickell and his coaches have put more young talent on this roster than any time i can remember. I wouldn't be surprised in another year if they are not 20 deep on both sides of the balll playing time wise. They're building a heck of a lot of depth, and will be able to wear teams out.

Comment

Yep, He's defintely a prospect in basketball as well. Can't imagine Fickell would let him play though if he's on a football scholarship as a QB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dsWj-ksQVs
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This is the local equivalent to Vann or Whyle of the '18 class. Kid has a ton of upside and keeps rising in the 247 rankings. UC got a great one here!

Comment

Travis Kelce tweeted about it! Love that former players are showing support.
                    Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Are there any other local players that we are high on or it appears we may be able to sign?

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
                        Are there any other local players that we are high on or it appears we may be able to sign?
                        This thread has all the active offers for the 2020 cycle. Might take a while to sort through as there are 17 of pages of them. There are quite a few locals in there particulary Jaheim Thomas and Darrion Henry from Princeton and Jutahn McClain and others from Fairlfield.

https://bearcatnews.com/forum/footba...020-recruiting
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X