No announcement yet.

NSD CincityPride19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much going on here. If we lost Booker, did he go to Kansas? Hard choice between a good hometown team on the rise and Les Miles. Can't fault him for going where he's comfortable, just curious.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Booker is in his signing ceremony at Winton Woods to make it official for Maryland.

Comment

Jonathan Allen has committed and signed
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Burbage is stirctly a commit and will sign in the late period.
          Did he sign in this late period? How long is the late signing period?

Comment

Mendiola just signed.

On Burbage he doesn’t have to sign today. I’ve got the calendar somewhere but I’m not at home at the moment
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So I am a little confused. On the early signing day we had 14 give us NLI's. Today we added maybe 2 according to Go Bearcats site. That only adds up to 16 which seems like an exceedingly small class to me. What am I missing?

Comment

Kenn, I think GoBearcats is having issues. We signed Mendiola and I’m hearing that we signed Savion Herring although I can’t find proof of that right now . That would give us 17? We signed a big class last year and we have a bunch of PWOs and Walk ons in the class. The class is bigger than it looks but we didn’t need a ton of scholarship players this year.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  Kenn, I think GoBearcats is having issues. We signed Mendiola and I’m hearing that we signed Savion Herring although I can’t find proof of that right now . That would give us 17? We signed a big class last year and we have a bunch of PWOs and Walk ons in the class. The class is bigger than it looks but we didn’t need a ton of scholarship players this year.
                  Thank you. That info helps me understand. I was worried we had too small of a class. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by kennh View Post

Thank you. That info helps me understand. I was worried we had too small of a class. Thanks again.
                    Looking at the size and quotes of the PWO'S, I'm loving how Luke, the coaching staff, and the team make this a family atmosphere.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...n-signing-day/
                    via http://cbssportsapp.com

Comment

Keep in mind that 85-percent of the team is returning. UC had one of the youngest teams in the Country this past season. Good things are going to happen in the next year or two. Well, good things happened this past season.

Comment

Savion Herring did in fact sign yesterday. His HS posted a picture of the signing ceremony.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

247Sports has an article outlining the 7 PWO's who signed with the Bearcats:
                          Cincinnati Adds Seven PWOs To 2019 Class On Signing Day

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X