Adam ElGammal 2019 Christ The King HS Middle Village NY OT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam ElGammal 2019 Christ The King HS Middle Village NY OT

Big get for the Offensive line yesterday. And I mean big . Hudl has him at 6'5 265. I've seen other figures that have him at 6'7 280 since that was posted. He was a visitor for USF the other night.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/11579665/Adam-ElGammal
    Last edited by Lobot; 12-20-2018, 12:06 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Is he an OT or a DT ? Either way glad to have him. Fick is really doing a good job getting some Hogmollies. I know he is a firm believer in size up front and everything starts at the line of scrimmage. We currently have 2 very good DT's that need replacements.

Comment

I believe he is an OT. This gives us now 5 OL commits if you include Cameron Jones who is playing QB in high school at 6'7" 260lbs. We also have a blocking TE out of Colerain in Eric Phillips. Looking pretty good on the O-Line talent this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
        Is he an OT or a DT ? Either way glad to have him. Fick is really doing a good job getting some Hogmollies. I know he is a firm believer in size up front and everything starts at the line of scrimmage. We currently have 2 very good DT's that need replacements.
        He's definitely an OT. He's part of a significant difference in the OL since Fickell and Crook came on. Big tall OL.

Agree with you on the DTs

Here's the OL. check the heights on the one that were recruited by Crook and aren't Centers or walk ons.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

LOL, Robinson looks like a dwarf when the OL hits the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Keep your eye on ElGammal. We had our in home visit with him but he picked an offer from the U shortly thereafter and their fans seem to think they're going to flip him.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Their fans are looking like they were right. He hasn't decommitted but probably will make it official soon. He's not signing til the late period so we'll see.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Andddd he’s gone.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...