• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Robert Jackson Archbishop Wood HS Warminster PA DE

https://www.hudl.com/profile/12994935/Robert-Jackson
    announcing tonight at 6:30
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Per Jackson's twitter feed, he's a Bearcat!

There's an interesting comment from one of his coaches that Jackson was a basketball player who has only one year of football experience, but has great passion and dedication.
      Last edited by swilsonsp4; 12-15-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Sorry if I missed this but I can't find an update anywhere. What is the status of Zach Carpenters transfer? Would love to have him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedDog View Post
          Sorry if I missed this but I can't find an update anywhere. What is the status of Zach Carpenters transfer? Would love to have him.
          He has not decided on a landing spot yet to my knowledge. We're working on getting him but there's no guarantee he lands here. I think Oklahoma is interested and he was forecast by 247 to head to Clemson before he signed with UM.

I still haven't heard a reason why he went into the transfer portal in the first place but it looks MgoBlog thinks it's a numbers crunch. The starter at Michigan from this season was a senior and got injured but with COVID he can come back next year. This was after Zach started the last two games in his place. According to the article below he got recruited over in the class behind him as well.

https://www.mgoblog.com/content/exit-zach-carpenter

If he wants to come here you take him and move someone to guard whether it's him or Jake Renfro. Renfro is pretty much set at the Center position here for the next 3 years if need be. Having a bunch of OL that can play center is helpful. Renfro's out there because Jakari Robinson had health issues. Robinson's only a Junior and was on the Rimington Watch list at the beginning of the season. As ar as I know Jakari is healthy but never got his spot back.

Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Thanks for the update. Seems like a bit of a numbers crunch for us as well. The missing piece for so many teams at this point is their depth charts and the impact of players returning that pre Covid would have exhausted their eligibility. Probably not the right time for us to discuss next year but it will be interesting to see who comes back and takes advantage of the years waiver. I haven't seen where we have any bowl game opt outs or anyone announcing their intentions yet. I am sure the staff knows and has had the discussions but for fans to analyze the roster is more difficult than ever.

Comment

• Hold on to your Santa hat. We have a commitment signing on offense coming up
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                Dwayne Johnson South Gwinnett HS Snellville GA OLB/DE

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10749599/Dwayne-Johnson
                Back on the board. Decomitted from Army after the cheating scandal.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Nick Grace Naperville North HS Naperville IL T/TE

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11319043/Nick-Grace

PWO
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Did we ever look at Zach Charbonnet? He's entered the portal from Michigan... Could use a 4* RB to fill in for Doaks

Comment

• I don't think we ever did. I also think we'll be fine with Ford and the rest of the crew, especially if McCelland can stay healthy.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X