No announcement yet.

2018 Recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavion Thomas come on down. He has many crystal balls now on 247 sports. Big pickup here if he signs. Maybe the top recruit.. At least in the top 3 for the cats.

Comment

• 4 Star TE Leonard Taylor has us in his final 4 with Texas A&M, Kentucky and Louisville. Will be announcing Feb 7 per his twitter. Crystal balled to Louisville though.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Le...cruitInterests

Comment

• Alex Dalpe Long Beach City CC CA T

http://www.hudl.com/profile/9722602/Alex-Dalpe

6'4 290 with one year at Sacramento St and one year in Juco. Immediately eligible.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Signing Day is Wednesday. Almost everybody that we expected to sign in December did except one Juco player. We may see some late pickups and we may not. I'd love to have Tavion Thomas. I think he's our best chance to make an impact on 2/7.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by McMickenKid View Post
            4 Star TE Leonard Taylor has us in his final 4 with Texas A&M, Kentucky and Louisville. Will be announcing Feb 7 per his twitter. Crystal balled to Louisville though.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Le...cruitInterests
            Taylor"s latest crystal balls have gone to the good guys 247sports.
            Last edited by leo from jersey; 02-05-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• and more are coming in. Something is happening. Even Steve Wiltfong cbed to the cats now. as of 6p.m. the balls are stacking up big time. -- It had to be leaked as even the Lousiville insider Mike Hughes CBed him to the cats. Nice pickup to go with Thomas if true. Will Thomas grades let him in or will he go JUCO.
              Last edited by leo from jersey; 02-05-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• OSU is no longer in the picture for Tavion Thomas per The Athletic
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  OSU is no longer in the picture for Tavion Thomas per The Athletic
                  It was obvious when he was told not to come on his official visit to columbus. Grades per bucknuts

Comment

• More speculation out there this year than i can ever recall. We'll just have to see where this all shakes out. More good speculation than bad!

Comment

• All's quiet on the fax machine so far. Hmmm.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Highest rated class in UC history per 247Sports or at least the highest rated since they've been around. 247 and Rivals both have us listed at 46th in the country which is higher than 20 P5 Schools by my count.

Highest rated in the AAC for 2018 on both services.

Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Anthony Whigan Lackawanna College PA OL

https://www.hudl.com/profile/2237010/Anthony-Whigan
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I did not expect to use this thread again but here we are.

Trayvon Moss Victory Christian School Tulsa OK WR

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4362706/Trayvon-Moss

Trayvon is home schooled and was only cleared by the NCAA recently.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Anyone know what happened to Ryan Montgomery, RB from Franklin High School? I don't see him on UC's roster. I'm guessing he never made it to campus. Not that we need him with the huge depth we have at that position, but I was curious since he was somewhat local.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                                Anyone know what happened to Ryan Montgomery, RB from Franklin High School? I don't see him on UC's roster. I'm guessing he never made it to campus. Not that we need him with the huge depth we have at that position, but I was curious since he was somewhat local.
                                That's a really good question. He enrolled in June so he was set to take classes at least for fall semester. Looks like he's on campus just not on the roster. He's tweeting out Football stuff and his twitter bio still says Cincinnati Football on it. They haven't said a thing about him so you could guess that it's a medical thing that they can't talk about or a clearing house issue. Honestly no one has anything on him so I'm really guessing on that. If they were redshirting him he'd show up on the roster as FR or SQ.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X