I have lost so many posts because it asks me to log in again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have lost so many posts because it asks me to log in again

I cannot even tell you how many posts I have typed out and hit the submit button only to lose every thing I typed because it asks me to log in again. Is there a time limit or something that can be increased. I usually don't feel like retyping out a long post so I just forget it. I know if it is happening to me, it has to be happening to others as well. I wonder how many very well written and well thought out posts are missing from the boards because people don't want to type them all over again after losing them to the dreaded log in screen...

I even check the remember me box and that doesn't help.

Though this is not a solution to the problem this could be a treatment. Try typing out your post in a word document and then copy and paste it into the post and respond that way.
    In loving memory, I will be a fan for both of us.
    Cody- Oct 25th 1987 to Jan 1st 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by DBrentonBuck View Post
      I cannot even tell you how many posts I have typed out and hit the submit button only to lose every thing I typed because it asks me to log in again. Is there a time limit or something that can be increased. I usually don't feel like retyping out a long post so I just forget it. I know if it is happening to me, it has to be happening to others as well. I wonder how many very well written and well thought out posts are missing from the boards because people don't want to type them all over again after losing them to the dreaded log in screen...

I even check the remember me box and that doesn't help.
      What browser, which version of the browser and what operating system are you on? Once I know that I can run you through some stuff that should fix the problem.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I've never had an issue being logged out before... Couldn't tell you the last time I had to log in.

Comment

I periodically get logged out whenever my computer decides it must be updated. Otherwise everything stays kosher.
          In loving memory, I will be a fan for both of us.
          Cody- Oct 25th 1987 to Jan 1st 2011.

Comment

Get the hint. BCN doesnt enjoy your posts and has taken matters into it own hands.

Banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Thegreatone View Post
              Get the hint. BCN doesnt enjoy your posts and has taken matters into it own hands.

Banned?
              Wrong Answer!!!!
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm pretty sure, almost positive, if you log in again it will either bring your post back up you just hit submit again or once you log in it will submit. I know I have had to log in after taking awhile to compile a post and I've never had to rewrite. Re-log in, and it should be right there, hope this helps.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X