Deleted reply....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted reply....

You know......I spent a good 30 minutes this morning writing a well thought out post and reply to some things I disagreed with and didn't DISOBEY your big rules, other than maybe referring to someone attacking my user name by refering to him as Sherlock, because he was out of line to go after that, when my name is after a freaking catfish...........

Go look at some of the other posts by 611116.....is he/she playing nice? I don't think so!!

My post was deleted, and I'm sure it's because of who I made look like an *****. Thats fine............whoever deleted my post is part of the reason why this program is a wreck, will continue to be a wreck, will not get fan support.

Please keep it up, I love to see folks get what they ask for!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post

......whoever deleted my post is part of the reason why this program is a wreck, will continue to be a wreck, will not get fan support.
    This seems logical.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post
      My post was deleted, and I'm sure it's because of who I made look like an *****.
      So does this.
      "When Xavier beats UC, it makes their season. When UC beats Xavier, it's just another game." -Oscar Robertson

Comment

So thats whats wrong, At least its not Mick, or the offense, or the players.

Comment

I have not seen a well thought out post from u yet. Are you sure?

Comment

you drunk?

Comment

I would've liked to have read bluecats post. I thinks it's funny that soemone was ripping on his name, probably thinking "Kentucky blue" and here his name is from the catfish....lol. People on here read way too much into screen names. Look at my name, I'm not actually a ucat member, I just think it sounds cool!
              Last edited by ucat4; 03-01-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I had a post talking about BCN and how things are going in a bad direction here and it was deleted. It is true though the posters are ruining this site and it is painful to read. The heavy moderation is tough enough.

I want to see it get better. That is why I was trying to voice my concern.

Comment

I questioned his name for good reason. When you come to a UC Bearcats website after a tough loss, never having posted before, and question those who voiced displeasure about the officiating, your motivation is going to be questioned. His post said that EVERY call against UC was legit. If you are a UC fan, the last thing you want to hear from a supposed supporter immediately after the game is something like this. On top of it, you use a screen name BlueCat, when UK supporters would surely use such a moniker, and you get a visceral response. I'm not sure what his response to my questioning his screen name may have been, but I'm sure it wasn't earth shattering enough to perseverate about. And to say the program is a wreck because his well thought out post was deleted is borderline delusional.
                  Last edited by anbuc88; 03-01-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Similarly:

Don't want to cause a stir, but the postgame thread was closed due to rule breaking. I attempted to start a thread to allow rational discussion of the most recent game, and it was deleted. Usually, I like how the site is managed, but it seems to be unnecessary to disallow discussion on the most recent game. If people can't do it without name-calling, etc. ban them, but don't ban discussion on how the team played.

Comment

Why was my post about giving Deonta Vaughn support on Senior night deleted???

Comment

Originally posted by Thegreatone View Post
                        Why was my post about giving Deonta Vaughn support on Senior night deleted???
                        Because you posted it twice. Keith only deleted one.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Because you posted it twice. Keith only deleted one.
                          Wrong. He deleted my original. I had it copied so I posted it again.

Why was the original deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Thegreatone View Post
                            Wrong. He deleted my original. I had it copied so I posted it again.

Why was the original deleted?
                            Need to ask ask Keith. Maybe he saw them in the wrong order?
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X