Server Busy Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Busy Message

I've been seeing this a lot more lately. Anybody else?

Several times today.

Comment

Woooorrrd!!!

Comment

Too many times to count.

Comment

We have 1/3+ more traffic than at this point last year. The bulletin board software, and background network equipment are only designed to handle so many connections at once. When we have a lot of readers and posters signed in at once, it overloads and you get the server busy message. Even the mods and admins are not immune to it. Heck this is happens during EST lunch hour some days much less during the game.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            We have 1/3+ more traffic than at this point last year. The bulletin board software, and background network equipment are only designed to handle so many connections at once. When we have a lot of readers and posters signed in at once, it overloads and you get the server busy message. Even the mods and admins are not immune to it. Heck this is happens during EST lunch hour some days much less during the game.
            I don't think that's the problem. I get the message a lot at strange times. It's not unusual to see it appear at 3 in the morning. I'd definitely contact whoever happens to be running your server.

Comment

^^^ I've experienced the same thing. It just seems to happen randomly. I have had it happen at 730am with practically no one logged on and only a handful viewing.

Comment

Ditto for me.

Comment

OK let me clarify. The high load times are when you see this the most. That doesn't mean that other things aren't going on on the server at any other given team. Antivirus scan, backups, etc. I'll ask Brett about it.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

81 guests and 1 user online and the board was just locked for 10 min with the server too busy message. Something has to be wrong, there is no way a website can't handle 82 people.

Comment

Keith has Brett looking into it. At this point I don't have anymore ideas on what's causing. I do it's not just you. I get it from time to time also.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I have been getting it A LOT. Once every 3 times I get on i would guess.

Comment

I have gotten it every time I am online today.

Comment

any update on this issue? This seems to be getting worse..

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X