Updating the Rules ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating the Rules ?

Occurred to me recently that I've been posting articles from the Athletic, which is a pay site, without really thinking about it. Maybe it's time we updated the Rules documents a bit since it was written 10+ years ago before half of the today's sports sites and social media existed. Thoughts on what to update?

In addition I may starting posting free articles from BCJ but I haven't decided on that yet. Anyone else you like to see linked other than maybe Rivals?
    Last edited by Lobot; 02-01-2019, 11:14 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

First, whatever is legal is what will have to be. That said, what direction are you thinking of going in? Posting some of the Athletic's content? Or paraphrasing? Or not posting links to pay sites?

Second, could you post a link to the rules? I haven't looked at them since I agreed to them and joined. But I also couldn't find them, either, while trying to respond to this.

Comment

Here's the rules link

https://bearcatnews.com/forum/feedba...he-rules?t=111

I was specifically referring to the lInk section but If anyone see other stuff that needs to be updated let me know.

As far as posting links to pay sites. I'm personally ok with it if you mark it ($). I honestly thought we had a rule in place not to post pay links and I'm wrong. Just mark them I'm not always the greatest at doing that myself. As far as clipping pieces of articles from paysites and reposting it, Don't do that. It's a copyright thing. I'm not a fan of people doing that to me here and I don't want to do it to anyone else.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X