Fresh coat of paint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh coat of paint

A public thank you to Brett for polishing up the place New software version, front page, the logo is back, new features and way to share posts directly to Facebook and Twitter. Your email box now has it own indicator separate from post notifications.

Still some tweaks coming so if the font is too small for you, He's looking at that.

One big thing: We're going to a secure site somewhere down the road here so at that point you may have to update your browser bookmarks but I'll let you know if things aren't working the same way.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

If you have any password issues related to this change and are unable to reset your password, please contact us at Bearcatnews1 at gmail dot com for the time being.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      If you have any password issues related to this change and are unable to reset your password, please contact us at Bearcatnews1 at gmail dot com for the time being.
      Brett was able to clear up the login issues. If you're still not able to login, see above.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Brett was able to update the site to a more secure Https: web protocol today. If you have an issue loading the site, please let me know. The old bookmarks for browser should automatically redirect to the secure version of the site so in theory you shouldn't to change anything.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The updated sight looks great!

Comment

New user registration seems to be working as designed as far as I can tell. If you've been lurking forever and unable to register/post, try it now.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X