Strange characters when posting from phones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange characters when posting from phones

I know there's an issue with oddball characters posting when you're posting from mobile phone or tablets with the ' character. Is anyone having this problem on an Android phone? I know it's an issue for Iphones.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I know there's an issue with oddball characters posting when you're posting from mobile phone or tablets with the ' character. Is anyone having this problem on an Android phone? I know it's an issue for Iphones.
    I'm strictly a computer user and I've experienced this from time-to-time. Then I 've tried to correct (edit) it and made it worse.

Comment

The frustrating thing on mobile for me is the main forum page doesn't scroll or adjust size so you have to turn your phone horizontally to see if there were new posts

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
        The frustrating thing on mobile for me is the main forum page doesn't scroll or adjust size so you have to turn your phone horizontally to see if there were new posts
        I'm on an iPhone and mine scrolls just fine. Are you on Android?
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          I'm on an iPhone and mine scrolls just fine. Are you on Android?
          yep... 10 characters

Comment

I think I can experiment with Android a bit. Will let you know if it works for me.

Update: I have an Android 7 Virtual Machine and looked at the site in that. Looks fine to me but my VM doesn't resize to the shape of a phone in portrait mode. I think I know what you're talking about though as I've run into that on other VBulletin sites. I'm curious what phone and version of Android you have. If you don't want to say on here or want to send me some screenshots, send to Bearcatnews1 at Gmail dot com.
            Last edited by Lobot; 08-18-2018, 09:12 AM.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's always been that way since I can remember over many different phones and Android versions so I don't think the version matters. If I request the desktop site on my phone it works but the mobile site on Android just doesn't scroll or adjust correctly unless you turn phone horizontally. Minor annoyance nothing worth spending a lot of time on

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X