Site maintenance 7/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site maintenance 7/9

Surprise!! We have upgraded the forums site. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the new features and please report any error messages or unexpected results here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Lobot; 07-09-2015, 12:57 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Oh I forgot to point out that we are aware there's problem with the New Topics search option. The admins are working on it. Also @Username is enabled and you can choose to be notified when someone mentions you directly. User profile settings have moved to the drop down menu under your name in the upper right corner.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm personally having an over limit problem with my Private mailbox. Might just be me so if anyone else is having trouble replying to PMs please let me know here.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Quite the stark contrast to the previous site.. adjusting okay, not sure yet what is easiest way to see all the posts made since last time I visited the site, like the old one did.

Comment

It's very hard to find where we're supposed to login. It really isn't obvious. What's the best way?

Comment

98, from the forum home page you can click on Latest Activity, which now seems to be working.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Oldtimer, on the Forum home page, the login is in the Upper Right across the very top.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Oh and in case you hadn't noticed, the front page is now updated as well. Site maintenance will be continuing for the next 5 days or so, so if something's not working, the Admins hope to get it working shortly. Please pardon the dust.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Previously I could look for new posts, - I just had to go through 10 pages of old material to get to the posts I had not read - am I doing something wrong, will this be "fixed," or is this "new normal"

Comment

Not sure yet Richard. I'm getting a server error right now on Latest Activity. I can tell you that I had something similar happen with my sent mailbox. There were a lot of things marked unread that I had actually deleted long ago. I think when the database transferred, some things may have ended up in a bucket that was previously nonexistent. It may be that you have to sort through the old stuff once and mark it read and then everything will be normal after the first go around. I'll have to wait for the error message to get resolved.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

My only complaint is that the mobile version is crummy. It doesn't even show the date of the most recent post in a forum/thread

Comment

Zach, I'll talk to the admins. We may not be done on the mobile front yet.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Zach, try this and tell me what you think. Go to the home page on mobile, make sure you're logged in and click on Today's Posts. You should see a date and time for the most recent posts.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

On my Home menu the only options I have are Who's Online and Member List. I don't see a link for Today's Posts

Comment

Something changed. I used it once and then it was gone.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X