Technical difficulties with threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical difficulties with threads

I've noticed from time to time a thread will just stop and any responses I make just go into la-la land and at that point no one can post to a thread. The in game thread from the Pitt game did this tonight. I posted and the only thing I saw was my own post rather than the full thread. There were no other posts recorded after the post I was trying to respond to. Can the admins check this out or is this something that is happening on purpose?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I've noticed from time to time a thread will just stop and any responses I make just go into la-la land and at that point no one can post to a thread. The in game thread from the Pitt game did this tonight. I posted and the only thing I saw was my own post rather than the full thread. There were no other posts recorded after the post I was trying to respond to. Can the admins check this out or is this something that is happening on purpose?
    This is what I'm talking about. I actually tried to quote Keith and suddenly there are only 3 posts on this thread showing after I'm done and my post doesn't show on the actual thread and neither does Keith's next post. Both of them went into limbo. "Old Games" under basketball.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Are you sure you arent confusing it with bumping to a second page? I dont see any immediate problems on that thread.
      Mike In Clifton

No sarcasm on the internet.

Comment

My post appears to be there now on page 2 like you said but at the time you post it goes bye bye. It's not a second page thing. I'm actually surprised that it showed up this time. Usually it doesn't.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X