Once again....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again....

Once again, I wrote to the forum in regards to the UC/XU game at US Bank Arena and the ticket policy at UC. I was critical of the seating procedure and that was it. What happens---it's not put on the site. Reason???

I'll be honest. I have no idea at this point. I did not remove your post nor did I ever see it in the first place. Did you ever see the post show up at all?

Your opinion on the ticket policy, critical or not, is not something we would delete to be frank. The filters do not keep a post from appearing but simply blot out certain words so even if you wrote a 4 letter word diatribe , the post would still come through.

We are having some technical issues with the site which could have contributed to this but since you are the only one raising an issue I have to wonder if it's not an technical issue with your computer/Phone/tablet. No, I am not blaming you but as you stated this is a recurring issue for you.

Can you give us more details please as in what/where did you post from. What browser did you use? When did you make your post, roughly? Did you get an error message? If you attempt your post again does the same thing happen? Please PM me so we can do some troubleshooting.
    Last edited by Lobot; 07-06-2013, 05:46 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thank You!

Thank you for acknowledging my post in regards to being "locked out". I am going to write again in the basketball forum to see if it will be posted--let's see!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X