Football Recruiting feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Recruiting feedback

The FBR forum is more or less handled by a committee of the general public. As a result I tend to focus more on commits than on offers. We offer a lot of FB players and I do try and list the highly rated offered players with interest in UC. However, I and others only have so much time to keep track of Twitter, websites etc.

Are you as users of the site comfortable with the commit focus or would you like to see more on offered players? If so, would you want to see all known (to "us") offers or only the ones with UC interest?

It probably goes without saying that any help in this forum would be appreciated if more information is to be added.
    Last edited by Lobot; 06-14-2013, 06:09 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

To be honest i usually ignore any "offers" that are posted, even the highly ranked ones. Maybe only mention the offers that have actually made a visit to campus or plans a visit, then it would have more merit in investigating or learning about them. And of course keep up the good work notifying us of the actual commits, (or de-commits, sad face) when they happen as I go straight to those first. In summary, I think coverage of commits is great and don't worry about offers, I rather the energy currently used to find about random offers, would be better spent on the commits, or only offers to recruits that have reciprocated interest with a visit or plan to visit campus.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X