UConn to the Big East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UConn to the Big East

Appears to seem UConn will be returning to the Big East in a year or so.
    https://t.co/y3t0BV5cVT

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
    Appears to seem UConn will be returning to the Big East in a year or so.
    https://t.co/y3t0BV5cVT
    Not the most reputable site. If true, the AAC should go after Army hard for football. Play a 20 game round robin schedule in basketball. Problem solved.

Comment

I’d like to see BYU added for football

Comment

There is only one source and I've never heard of them. How true could this really be?

Also, the Big East is a shell of what it once was; why make a switch for basketball?
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

No one's heard of this site. Not even the Uconn Bloggers.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm sure this will do wonders for attracting football players to Storrs. Lol

Comment

Yeah it looks like this has some legs after all.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Hartford Courant is now confirming that they are in negotiations to leave the conference in 2020.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

They are throwing in the towel on football. Recruiting to that situation will be even worse than what they do now wherever the fball program lands in the short term. What's our winning streak at with them in bball? 9 or 10 straight? Now all they have to do is come up with the exit fee.

Comment

So who does the AAC look to add for fball and bball?

Comment

Rothstein now reporting that the Big East hasn’t even had a vote to extend an offer yet. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen but apparently Various BE BoTs haven’t voted on it either.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                        They are throwing in the towel on football. Recruiting to that situation will be even worse than what they do now wherever the fball program lands in the short term. What's our winning streak at with them in bball? 9 or 10 straight? Now all they have to do is come up with the exit fee.
                        They are not throwing in the towel in football. Looks like they’re going independent which from a travel cost standpoint probably makes a lot of sense considering how much money their FB program loses annually.

My personal preference to add schools in football would be Colorado St. In basketball I think you go after VCU.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good luck recruiting to Uconn as an independent in fball. LOL

Comment

I guess they're betting on the long term viability financially of bball being able to pay the bills. Iffy proposition. However, i would not completely fault their logic given how little success they've had with football.

Comment

I forgot about VCU. They would be a good addition & somewhat easy to get to. I went to the UC game there a few years ago. Nice venue & their fans were really polite.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X