Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    Speaking of recruiting to UConn , they have zero recruits for next year apparently.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    I forgot about VCU. They would be a good addition & somewhat easy to get to. I went to the UC game there a few years ago. Nice venue & their fans were really polite.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    I guess they're betting on the long term viability financially of bball being able to pay the bills. Iffy proposition. However, i would not completely fault their logic given how little success they've had with football.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Good luck recruiting to Uconn as an independent in fball. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by coach View Post
    They are throwing in the towel on football. Recruiting to that situation will be even worse than what they do now wherever the fball program lands in the short term. What's our winning streak at with them in bball? 9 or 10 straight? Now all they have to do is come up with the exit fee.
    They are not throwing in the towel in football. Looks like they’re going independent which from a travel cost standpoint probably makes a lot of sense considering how much money their FB program loses annually.

My personal preference to add schools in football would be Colorado St. In basketball I think you go after VCU.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Rothstein now reporting that the Big East hasn’t even had a vote to extend an offer yet. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen but apparently Various BE BoTs haven’t voted on it either.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    So who does the AAC look to add for fball and bball?

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    They are throwing in the towel on football. Recruiting to that situation will be even worse than what they do now wherever the fball program lands in the short term. What's our winning streak at with them in bball? 9 or 10 straight? Now all they have to do is come up with the exit fee.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The Hartford Courant is now confirming that they are in negotiations to leave the conference in 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Yeah it looks like this has some legs after all.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    I'm sure this will do wonders for attracting football players to Storrs. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    No one's heard of this site. Not even the Uconn Bloggers.

Leave a comment:

• CroninCrazy
    replied
    There is only one source and I've never heard of them. How true could this really be?

Also, the Big East is a shell of what it once was; why make a switch for basketball?

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    I’d like to see BYU added for football

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
    Appears to seem UConn will be returning to the Big East in a year or so.
    https://t.co/y3t0BV5cVT
    Not the most reputable site. If true, the AAC should go after Army hard for football. Play a 20 game round robin schedule in basketball. Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X