Uh-Oh, Could Big12 be expanding!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Gee - West Virginia

I hate to say this but the collective logic in our candidacy centers around being a great travel partner for West Virginia.

Gordon Gee is serving his 2nd term as president there. I cannot see Gee EVER doing anything that would hurt his beloved O$U.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcattom View Post
      I hate to say this but the collective logic in our candidacy centers around being a great travel partner for West Virginia.

Gordon Gee is serving his 2nd term as president there. I cannot see Gee EVER doing anything that would hurt his beloved O$U.
      Yea makes you wonder doesn't it. If that's true, I say let WVU sit there on an island all by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcattom View Post

I don't know how much love Dr. Gee has for tO$U. It wasn't his alma mater (Utah & Columbia Law). Yes, he was twice president, but he left under strained relations with the trustees because of off-the-cuff, severely negative comments he made about other schools, principally Notre Dame. He was forced to apologize and take training to improve his communications skills. He didn't last much longer before announcing his "retirement".

Comment

He's loyal to the $'s!

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
            He's loyal to the $'s!
            Yes and he is still Kasich's boy w/ lots of control over state college budget $.

https://ohiohighered.org/quality-and-value

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X