Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all you have to do is look at the game monday. syrc. has the best attendance in div. 1 and they're playing in half a football dome. if the arena is needed to bring fans out, not a good sign. just more excuses which we like to throw around in this town. do you think the acc took them because they liked the carrier dome?

Comment

Keep in mind that new, stricter building code laws are in place now. I remember someone pointing out that if any improvements are made to 5/3, all building codes have to brought up to speed. Not sure but that has been mentioned in previous threads. People talk about Duke's Cameron Stadium about being the classic. I have been there for games sitting in the student section. The place goes wild and is a great place to see a college bball game. However, it is small, sitting limited, and the amenities that we all talk about being important are lacking there as well. With that said, I think that we can sacrifice some bench seats by placing more chair backs in there.

Comment

A mod needs to lock this up. A "rumor" by a group of guys sitting in the football stands.

Here, let me start this rumor. I had a 3some with Brooklyn Decker and Kate Upton last night. Those are about the same odds as UC joining the ACC.
        Not to be a debbie downer, but it's not all good attention.

Who cares. It is national attention. UC's basketball program needs attention in just about any way it can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyEngGrad02 View Post
          A mod needs to lock this up. A "rumor" by a group of guys sitting in the football stands.

Here, let me start this rumor. I had a 3some with Brooklyn Decker and Kate Upton last night. Those are about the same odds as UC joining the ACC.
          Why lock up one of the only threads that has any sort of discussion? It's the off season, and we need to entertain ourselves somehow.

Comment

I had a 3some with Brooklyn Decker and Kate Upton last night. Those are about the same odds as UC joining the ACC.
            if you have those odds, you're one lucky man.

Comment

When they asked you to use protection, did you think they were talking about your pocket protector?

Comment

I agree. Ask and ye shall receive.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X