Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race to be Power Conference No. 6

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...onference-no-6

"Cincinnati is more valuable than what is being let on," an industry source said.

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...onference-no-6

"Cincinnati is more valuable than what is being let on," an industry source said.
    Sweet, I'll take any piece of positive press we can get. Even if it's a vague statement from some unnamed source.

Comment

It was stated by Dodds of CBS. Well known. He said this:

" The intentions of Cincinnati, Connecticut, the ACC and possibly more. So far, the two schools have not been thrown lifelines to BCS leagues, but are on record as being willing to jump. Cincinnati has a surprising amount of juice at this point. It has been to a BCS bowl. It draws surprisingly good TV ratings in basketball. Call it the best player left on the board.

"Cincinnati is more valuable than what is being let on," an industry source said."

I like the "best player left on the board." comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jadam222 View Post

I like the "best player left on the board." comment.
        Yes, but I'd still rather be off the board!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cincycpaw View Post
          Yes, but I'd still rather be off the board!!!!

No doubt!!! Cannot wait for this craziness to end. If the ACC will really hold together then it would be a good natural spot. However, we would sellout almost every game in the BIG 12 plus more money and it may be one of the real 4 standing.

Comment

So, there will be 60-80 teams in the BCS big 4-5 conferences with auto-bids (12-16 teams each). Then there will be 60+ teams in conference 6 to take the last BCS bid? I am not sure if I like those odds.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X