Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Friday the day? BIG EAST on the verge of adding new teams

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in..._of_addin.html

Oh God, here we go again. How many times have we heard this? I'll believe when it happens. There have been so many damn reports, no one knows what to believe anymore.

Comment

Freaky Friday - can't wait.

Geez, in that photo Marinatto looks like he could use a double scotch on the rocks.

Comment

Boise says there are still hurddles

Comment

Originally posted by smcdonald5 View Post
          Oh God, here we go again. How many times have we heard this? I'll believe when it happens. There have been so many damn reports, no one knows what to believe anymore.
          Oh wait.....we forgot to get Villanova's approval......never mind.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Marinatto is fired after the realignment is finalized. I'm told this guy's days are numbered.

What took so long? Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnFrancis View Post
              Freaky Friday - can't wait.

Geez, in that photo Marinatto looks like he could use a double scotch on the rocks.
              He looks like he was trying to patch this together WHILE he was drinking double scotches on the rocks!

Comment

LOL about Marinatto!

I will go on record and say this will NOT be accomplished by Friday. They have been reportedly ready to announce something for over a month...and BYU was virtually a done deal. Paperwork can always get in the way no matter how confident people are.

Comment

just read this.

sounds like there will be quite the announcement tomorrow - adding bsu, sdsu, houston, cfu, and houston. air force and navy to come later.

Comment

Here's hoping we can complete Marinatto's mental breakdown with UL and UC moving to the Big 12.
                    "The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy."

Comment

I hope it finally does happen this week. We need to stablize the conference.
                      JDBearcat
                      RIP Pat Cummings

Comment

It happened! woo hoo! Hope they all stay until they are officially in so the by laws take effect!

Comment

I feel a lot better now. I was beginning to think the whole thing was going to fall apart with all the latest BCS speculation about AQ status. We didn't get BYU but they were never a part of the conversation in the beginning. SDSU was needed to nab Boise...so be it. We now cover every time zone...most of the major recruiting markets...some extra big TV markets...and have the opportunity to schedule 4 games within a day which do not overlap. It doesn't sound too bad.

Welcome aboard Boise, SDSU, Houston, UCF, and SMU! Air Force and Navy...I say shyte or get off the pot unless you want the BE to offer elsewhere. Temple or possibly Memphis.

Comment

Dallas, Houston, San Diego, Boise, Orlando...6% more TV's reached (28 million) than current set up.

I live in Orlando...double plus for me!!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X