No announcement yet.

Game 6: Hall of Fame Classic - Arkansas 11/23 9:30 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All in all a good couple of days. Had we done better on the offensive boards it would have been a different story, even with the rather questionable calls from the officials (I'm being nice).

Comment

I must be watching a different team than some of you guys. After watching the Bearcats play and hang with 2 top ranked teams two nights in a row, I'm more than optiimistic for this team.
      After last year's horrific loss to Houston, the team completely falling apart, a coaching change, then a scramble to put together a new group of guys. I wasn't expecting too much this year.
      Was last night perfect, no not at all but the toughness and determination this team played with showed a lot more heart than I saw in the previous 2 seasons.
      I'm really looking forward to watching as this team evolve.

Comment

Yeah, I’m anxious to see where we go. Getting back in the NCAA tournament would be a great start, then see how far we get from there. Coming in I had no idea what to expect, but things look really good right now

Comment

I am more excited than I have been in years. The last couple years were tough to watch and the last couple of years with Mick it seemed like we were just getting by. I'm excited about the depth this year. I love the rotation of bodies...it's like hockey line changes with this years team. I love that we are recruiting 4 and 5 star guys. I love that the kids seem really excited about their coach and UC. We all knew we were going to be a little offensively challenged this year. Because of that we are going to have some tough games. I think the last time I had this much excitement was the 17-18 team. Right before we lost was the high point for me until this team.

Comment

Back to back top 15 teams and not getting blown out. I feel we blew out Illi honestly. Kids playing with effort and desire. A coach showing coaching on the floor.

Its still going to be a bumpy year. But the direction going cant be denied. We wont always agree with decisions that happen at game speed. I am invested but I am not a blue hair with tons of donation money.

We can always shake out heads (or more) at bad plays or rage at the TV about *ahem* officiating; but lets be classy and not attack players. Thats just not cricket and makes us all look poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
              Time for Miller to quit playing around and start his best players. This is what I believe the starting lineup should be:
              - DeJulius
              ​​​​​​- Mikey
              - Davenport
              ​​​​​- Lahkin
              - Oguama

Asking Davenport to play power forward is unnecessary. Newman is trash. This team actually needs McGinnis. Madsen can’t get open against athletes. MAW is a backup.
              Easy big fella, MAW is a solid and effective starting point guard. Reminds me of a Eric Snow with a better jump shot. Mikey having a great game was big time but I like the idea of a burst from the bench. Excited to see McGinnis get his time though and Davenport at power foward seems like a good beginning of season experiment which paid off against Illinois.

Comment

[QUOTE=GangstaTakester;n386088]I am more excited than I have been in years. The last couple years were tough to watch and the last couple of years with Mick it seemed like we were just getting by. I'm excited about the depth this year.

"Getting By" Man we were spoiled when Mr Cronin was here "puts some respect on the name" talking bout league champions and conference champions. The things that are said on that man. Big ups to Wes Miller.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X