Game 6: Hall of Fame Classic - Arkansas 11/23 9:30 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
    We are getting our butts whipped on the boards.

Yeah, one of the few negatives along with too many fouls..

Comment

Can we REBOUND THE BALL!!!!!

Comment

John Newman is trash.

Comment

Tough Bearcat loss... Despite the loss, great effort tonight... No quit in this team...

Fouls and being out rebounded killed us tonight... Even though we were in it till the end...

Comment

it was a good game against a very good team. I think MAW and Davenport had an off night. Way too fouls called on us and we did not fight hard enough for rebounds.

Comment

Yea. Cant shoot a free throw and cant rebound. Im very dissapointed in Mason Madden also. Dude cant even get open to get a shot never threw up one shot all night. Lets face it we just got out muscled big time tonight.

Comment

17 offensive rebounds allowed by the ‘Cats. That was the story of the game.

Comment

Giving up way too many offensive rebounds. It is aways tough to win against 8 players on the court against you.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
                    John Newman is trash.
                    His minutes need to go down significantly.

Comment

Johnny Newman played 30 minutes. Why is he on the team again?
                      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
                        John Newman is trash.
                        He’s the kind of guy we’ve had around here forever. Long, athletic, can jump out of the gym, but unreliable as a scorer. My bigger problem tonight was Davenport, who gave us nothing, and the blown point blank shot to go up under a minute was the nail in the coffin. Also not sure we had our best lineup in at the end, we couldn’t get a rebound. Still, this team has been a pleasant surprise so far. Officiating was really questionable too.

Comment

Arkansas shot 30+ fts both nights, no rebounds....
                          what I'm wondering is how strong the buy-in will be if we struggle for stretches, my early thought is Madsen is the highest transfer possibility, but worry about that later...got to be satisfied with 1 and 1 in these two games and better to win the first

Comment

Originally posted by ACAirborne View Post

His minutes need to go down significantly.

So does MAW's... Even the announcers said it, UC's best lineup is with Saunders and DeJulius handling the ball...

Comment

Davenport, who gave us nothing, and the blown point blank shot to go up under a minute was the nail in the coffin. .[/QUOTE]

That point blank miss absolutely killed us at the end...

Comment

They were a DeJulius career game away from getting blown out. They missed McGinnis. He’s there best shooter and best athlete. He’s looked amazing in practice.
                                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X