No announcement yet.

Game 5: Hall of Fame Classic - Illinois 11/22 6:30 ESPNNews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill say this, before its all said and done I think Viktor is going a favorite of a lot of Cincinnati bear cat fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
      Ill say this, before its all said and done I think Viktor is going a favorite of a lot of Cincinnati bear cat fans.
      He already is - Me

Comment

Yea me too leo

Comment

Dan Hoard's radio call highlights from last night
          https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoard/uc-...6a1f79a47fd056

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

As easy as it is to kick Brannen while he's down, He could defintely find and evaluate talent. Lakhin was a huge find. Some of the other international guys he was after were legit talents as well and he just stopped recruiting everyone during Covid.

Completely agree with his father's death. I've been there and it really makes things rough stress-wise when you're close to the parent. I really do wonder if he would have treated his players the way that he did if his father had been well. And then you throw in Covid and everything that came with that.

Not really defending him but every seems to have piled on without measuring the whole picture. The whole scenario was terrible on timing for everyone.
            Fwiw, Lahkin's signing here has long been attributed to Sean Dwyer the now Loyola Chicago assistant(and rising associate) who was an assistant here. He pushed and doggedly pursued getting him here. Recall he was a rather late add.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
              first, I love miller, glad to have him,

B. brannen could evaluate/recruit and knows the game, covid restrictions and dads death probably affected him a lot, maybe I'm forgetting something, but besides loving vogt too much, he's ok in my eyes, wish him well

3rd, great response to being down, really encouraging

D. knee jerk, 3rd place in league expected now, but I think we lose a couple stinkers along the way

finally, beer was tasty
              like.i said, gonna lose a couples stinkers

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X