No announcement yet.

Game 4: Presbyterian 11/18 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the news last night on one of the local channels. They had highlights of both the X and the NKY games but only gave final score for the UC game. I wonder when the last time was that every person dressed for the game scored?

Comment

So the news is VL's injury last night isn't serious and likely for him to miss any time?.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
        I watched the news last night on one of the local channels. They had highlights of both the X and the NKY games but only gave final score for the UC game. I wonder when the last time was that every person dressed for the game scored?
        well x won a pretty big game knocking off the top dog in Ohio. I watched the game, UCs front line needs to really be ready. tOSU really couldn't drive the lane and X had a lot of energy. The crowd was exceptional too.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

well x won a pretty big game knocking off the top dog in Ohio. I watched the game, UCs front line needs to really be ready. tOSU really couldn't drive the lane and X had a lot of energy. The crowd was exceptional too.
          X is a completely different team at Cintas. The crowd was jacked and so was the team. They looked really quick. We better be ready for a battle when we go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            So the news is VL's injury last night isn't serious and likely for him to miss any time?.
            He was cramping. Probably a result of playing after not much practice and conditioning from his previous rolled ankle.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Great win last night. Nice seeing so many players capable of driving to the basket and finishing.

Comment

UC cracks the KenPom 100 (#98)

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  UC cracks the KenPom 100 (#98)
                  #52 in Sagarin Predictor

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

He was cramping. Probably a result of playing after not much practice and conditioning from his previous rolled ankle.
                    That is good news. At the time I thought it didn't look to be a re injury to the ankle it looked more like a pulled groin the way he was reacting. At any rate I m glad it is nothing serious and all is well. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X