Game 4: Presbyterian 11/18 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 4: Presbyterian 11/18 7:00 ESPN+

For anyone who has nothing better to do tonight, Presbyterian plays The Citadel tonight at 7:00 on ESPN+. They show up here on Thursday.

While we are here, below is the box score from 10 years ago - the single most depressing game I've ever attended:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/313232132

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      While we are here, below is the box score from 10 years ago - the single most depressing game I've ever attended:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/313232132
      The only time I have ever booed the Bearcats. With under ten seconds with the lead SK gets a rebound and instead of dribbling out tries to go to the hole and gets his shot blocked. When the Presbyterian kid was dribbling down the floor everybody knew he was going to hit the three. Like I said, the only time I ever booed, and it was at SK.

Comment

I’ve got two tickets available for this one still. PM me
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

PC edged The Citadel, 74-70 in 2 OT. Neither team is very athletic, especially TC. Even at that, the Blue Hose (PC) had trouble breaking down the TC zone and jacked up a bunch of 3's, most of which were bricks. They were, though, able to secure a number of offensive rebounds for 2nd chance points, mostly because of how glacial TC are.

On an unrelated note, I just turned on the OR State @ Tulsa game. The "crowd" is pathetic. They could've played this in tiny Fogleman at Tulane and had plenty of elbow room.

Comment

Presbyterian is 2-1 currently. The L was a buy game at Clemson. Both the Ws were overtime games.

Viktor plans to play in this game per himself.

Rayshon Harrison is the guy to for PC. Averaging 21.7 pts per game.

Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Presbyterian is 2-1 currently. The L was a buy game at Clemson. Both the Ws were overtime games.

Viktor plans to play in this game per himself.

Rayshon Harrison is the guy to for PC. Averaging 21.7 pts per game.

Part of the reason he scores so much is that he never comes out of the game. He's averaging 42.3 min/g. Harrison is 6/30 from outside, but a deadly FT shooter (15/17).

Comment

Cincinnati.com write up: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...an/8650546002/

Comment

Via Jon Rothstein (per Wes Miller) - Lakhin expected to play, McGinnis out (ankles for both)

Comment

Lakhin just re-injured his ankle... Not good!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                      Lakhin just re-injured his ankle... Not good!
                      He was cramping. He’s fine.
                      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Via Justin Williams:

Forced 17 TOs, committed only 9. 26 pts of TOs.

Won on the boards, in the paint, on the break.

UC: 47.5/36.8/87.5
                        Pres: 28.8/13.3/72.2

JD: 16 Lakhin: 10 Oguama: 8/4 Saunders: 7 MAW: 7/6/3 Ado: 4 pts, 5 blks

Comment

Miller, Ado, Oguama speak to the media. I really enjoyed hearing Abdul and Ody https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...110877698?s=20

Highlights https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...479099905?s=20
                          Last edited by GoBearcats31; 11-18-2021, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Eleven players with points scored, 2 more also with less than two minutes remaining game with result already determined. That's team basketball, but still a little concerned about all three's being jacked up. Although it was refreshing to see JD slashing in the second half. Hope that continues..Need to find Ado some offense in the post to obtain some fouls on the opposition come conference play.

Comment

Glad Lahkin is OK. He's a difference maker. Also pleased to see JD attacking the rim in addition to making the 3's. That makes him so much harder to guard. It will be interesting to see if they can continue the growth when competition gets tougher. It's resfresing to see the coach and players on the same page.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X