Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Free throws...
    Bad free throw shooting.....a UC tradition.

Comment

DDJ 3-11 shooting, 0 assists. Seems he’s putting a lot of pressure on himself. Need better from him going forward, he just needs to realize we have other scorers.

Comment

Agree LTF, just like last season hes rushing his shots on the drive. imo Its like hes not trying to create an open shot more so than trying to obtain a foul call.

Comment

I really enjoy watching and rooting for this team and Wes. Its flawed for sure but so appealing it many other ways. There will be nights like last night, where we don't shoot well and still find a way to win. On nights we do shoot well we are gonna be really hard to beat. I am formulating opinions on individual play but right now the sample size is just too small. Lets let it play out and the guys get comfortable and I think the minutes will become obvious to all. Wes is developing depth like we haven't seen in a long time. In todays game, you either do this or several don't come back next year when you are counting on them to move up the rotation ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
            anyone else think VL might just be our best guy this year ?
            I do, but the season is young.

Comment

Like VL a lot so far. Great energy and hustle. Hope he stays awhile to watch him develope.

Comment

In looking at the latest kenpom rankings there were no changes that stood out however I did notice that it had Alabama listed as 2-0 as well as UC and that it was up to date through games played thus far. I originally was checking the ranking of Ala. A&M ( tues. game) and thought this very odd.

Comment

Game highlights on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                    DDJ 3-11 shooting, 0 assists. Seems he’s putting a lot of pressure on himself. Need better from him going forward, he just needs to realize we have other scorers.
                    Nobody is really shooting the ball that well from the perimeter. MAW has been even worse. JD is way off what he shot from 3 last year as well. It's two games, way to early to tell. Clearly a bigger effort this year to get the ball inside.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X