Smith league ???!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith league ???!!!

Some awesome pics on Twitter of bearcats playing at Purcell Marian. Pics include current former and new bearcats. First I am hearing about and wondered why there hasn’t been anything on the forum

I’ll post the open to the public schedule.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Sweet.. thanks !

Comment

I'm not a Twitter guy ... any other way that I can see these? Re new Bearcats, do you mean the new recruits? Have they moved to Cincy already? Maybe they want to get a start on their academic programs.

Comment

i COULD be mistaken on "new guys".. not sure.. saw non-current, current players.. and then others.. others COULD be non-UC tho... pictures do not have names nor captions

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
            I'm not a Twitter guy ... any other way that I can see these? Re new Bearcats, do you mean the new recruits? Have they moved to Cincy already? Maybe they want to get a start on their academic programs.
            I haven't seen anything on Twitter, but I've seen stuff on Instagram where they are particularly active. I'm sure if you're "not a Twitter guy," then you're probably not an "Instagram guy," but the account is here https://www.instagram.com/thesmithleague/?hl=en - though I think it's hard to view much content on IG without an account (whereas that is not an issue on Twitter).

I've been following this account for several months when I was seeing some open gyms last summer with a lot of good local talent, but also some talented guys coming in from other areas.

It seems like the actual league this summer is the second coming of the old Deveroes League, not to say it will be run the same way.

Off the top of my head, some people I have seen in pics recently from OPEN GYMS (not necessarily playing in the summer league): Mason Madsen, Jeremiah Davenport, Jarron Cumberland, Paul Scruggs and Zach Freemantle from Xavier, Carlik Jones who just played a year at Louisville. I'd imagine you'd see guys like Yancy Gates partaking this summer as well.

Comment

I've seen Eason in some pix as well

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X