1961 NCAA Championship Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 NCAA Championship Game

Will be broadcast on Channel 64 Sunday night at 8:00 PM. Must watch.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...pm/4810029001/

Is there a way that we can watch this if we live outside of the Cincinnati area?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
      Is there a way that we can watch this if we live outside of the Cincinnati area?
      I have not verified yet, but it looks like the website star64.tv will work.

Comment

Looks like this is the link to watch Live TV on that site. It does not seem to care were you're watching from because I just tested it on the morning show.

https://star64.tv/watch
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Looks like it might work. If so, how can I record it? Will try to use Roku, have DTV with DVR. If Roku doesn't work, will try to stream via PC or tablet.

Comment

Here's the story on how this came about.

https://www.wvxu.org/post/why-rare-1...tr-tv#stream/0
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It looks to me like it will not be possible for out of towners to watch this, The app on Roku is working for me, but there doesn't seem to be any live programming. Maybe a techie can help us out? Or even maybe someone in Cincy can record it, put it up on Dropbox or somewhere, etc., etc? Copyright should be respected, and if someone decides to pursue this I would think that it would be best to keep it off the Forum.

Comment

If enough people watch this and talk it up perhaps they will make a DVD of it. Quoting Ashbrock " people don't buy dvds anymore"

I would buy a DVD of this or maybe even a flash drive. Funds could go to the athletic dept. I've got my DVR set to record it because I can't upset the wife's viewing of the walking dead but I would still like a copy to go with my reds '75,' '76, and '90 world series games, and the Bengals super bowl win. Oh wait that last one was just a dream heh heh heh!

Comment

I’m having zero luck watching this . Oh well
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I had forgotten about all the missed FT's in the first half.

Comment

Great game by Wiesenhahn. He went on to play one year with the Royals, then turned down an offer to play for the Bears in the NFL.

Comment

Tony Yates clutch with the FT's at the end. RIP Coach Yates.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X