Mason Madsen into the portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
    That is awesome news. He's a good shooter & will only get better.
    Wes Miller will need to "get to work" on him as his defense is wretched. It will be interesting if the new coach can teach him to anticipate in order to make up for slowness and also how to lead another when passing.

Comment

I wonder if there's a chance his brother Gabe would change his mind about Utah. Be a whole lot less strain on their parents having to attend games at two locations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        I wonder if there's a chance his brother Gabe would change his mind about Utah. Be a whole lot less strain on their parents having to attend games at two locations.
        I don't think you can commit in portal then take it back. I could be wrong for the 18th time today.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I would think it could be done unless an Loi is actually signed.

Comment

I agree. Its just like an early verbal that isn't binding until signed. Jakari Robinson comes to mind, went in portal, verballed to Ark St and changed to Mumphis. That's my understanding anyway.

Comment

This tweet from Gabe suggests he is firmly committed to Utah (see the hashtag) not that it guarantees anything https://twitter.com/GabeMadsen53/sta...67833146134531

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X