Mike Saunders Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
    There's a screenshot floating around on twitter that tells a story...in very few words.
    Any chance I can get a link or a summary of what the story is?

Comment

What I saw was someone suggesting the reason was Brannen and Mike's response was "Bingo." Also wondering if Cunningham is talking to these kids to dig deeper into whatever the issue is.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NatiBuck513/stat...98148302565383

Comment

It’s Brannen (shocker). Stuff is starting to surface already. Dude speaks like a mortician and the vibe/culture is the reason players are leaving. If what I’m hearing is correct there’s an internal review going on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
            It’s Brannen (shocker). Stuff is starting to surface already. Dude speaks like a mortician and the vibe/culture is the reason players are leaving. If what I’m hearing is correct there’s an internal review going on right now.
            I'm not sure that's what you think it is. There would have been an internal review of the program after the season anyway.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

While I’m not positive I’m hearing it’s more pointed than an end of year summit

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                While I’m not positive I’m hearing it’s more pointed than an end of year summit
                I know there is always a need to be careful with what information gets shared on message boards and such (especially depending on where the info is coming from/who your sources or connections are), but if you or anyone else is "hearing" things, any further detail would be appreciated.

Comment

Nick. Van. Exel.

Comment

Eason leaving UC now.

Comment

Its Brannen im telike this.lling all of you. Have you ever seen players wanting to leave like this. Fire his @##$%.

Comment

Originally posted by davisfam25 View Post
                        Its Brannen im telike this.lling all of you. Have you ever seen players wanting to leave like this. Fire his @##$%.
                        I have said that for over a month and for quite the feedback. I have experienced bad coaches in my life on multiple occasions as well as my sons and they played college ball and beyond, In baseball they say you can't fire all the players. perhaps that is not true in college hoops. I believe if it isn't CJB fault, it is his problem. He is left with few, if any, choices.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I have said that for over a month and for quite the feedback. I have experienced bad coaches in my life on multiple occasions as well as my sons and they played college ball and beyond, In baseball they say you can't fire all the players. perhaps that is not true in college hoops. I believe if it isn't CJB fault, it is his problem. He is left with few, if any, choices.
                          It isn't just UC. Penn State has five players opting for the transfer portal. I read that over five hundred players (unconfirmed) have opted for transfer this year with more expected when the tournament ends. It's crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

It isn't just UC. Penn State has five players opting for the transfer portal. I read that over five hundred players (unconfirmed) have opted for transfer this year with more expected when the tournament ends. It's crazy!
                            Penn state just got rid of their coach and have a new one. They were not very good this past year. Will be interesting to see how many starters or big minute subs transfer. You mentioned one team. I wonder how many teams keep their main guys. At least we know it wasn't the covid excuse which so many swallowed.

Comment

Cincinnati transfer Mike Saunders Jr. tells @Stockrisers he’s heard from BYU, Utah State, ETSU, Texas A&M, Georgia, Xavier, Tulane, Marquette, UNLV, Penn State, Ohio, Toledo, South Carolina, and many others. Is slated to speak with Frank Martin’s staff this evening.

Not too impressive of a list here. One overseeded #6 seed from the WCC, an 11 seed from the MWC, a #13 seed (fifth place in the MAC), and a whole bunch of non-NCAA teams. To be fair, he averaged 3.5 points per game on 38.8% shooting and had the same number of assists as turnovers.
                              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-17-2021, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Cincinnati transfer Mike Saunders Jr. tells @Stockrisers he’s heard from BYU, Utah State, ETSU, Texas A&M, Georgia, Xavier, Tulane, Marquette, UNLV, Penn State, Ohio, Toledo, South Carolina, and many others. Is slated to speak with Frank Martin’s staff this evening.

Not too impressive of a list here. One overseeded #6 seed from the WCC, an 11 seed from the MWC, a #13 seed (fifth place in the MAC), and a whole bunch of non-NCAA teams. To be fair, he averaged 3.5 points per game on 38.8% shooting and had the same number of assists as turnovers.
                                Where would you rather play? On a bad Big 10 team, a bad SEC team, or a bad Big east team? Versus a bad American team. At least the Big 10, BE and SEC all play on actual TV instead of ESPN+

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X