Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Saunders Jr.

Justin Williams:
    I can confirm that #Bearcats MBB freshman point guard Mikey Saunders Jr plans to enter the transfer portal, via @TheAthletic. First reported by@jakeweingarten.
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-16-2021, 10:38 AM.

This could be to gauge interest of bigger schools but if not something is rotten in Denmark.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We can debate back and forth about John Brannen - but trying to rebuild during a pandemic and with the new transfer rules could be very, very bad (unfortunate timing).

Comment

This one is a WHOLE DIFFERENT DEAL. Saunders/Brannen hand-picked each other. Get Denmark on the phone. This is a WTF is going wrong and why do the players appear to view this as a sinking ship and time to evacuate ??!! THIS IS HUGE WARNING SIGN.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
          This one is a WHOLE DIFFERENT DEAL. Saunders/Brannen hand-picked each other. Get Denmark on the phone. This is a WTF is going wrong and why do the players appear to view this as a sinking ship and time to evacuate ??!! THIS IS HUGE WARNING SIGN.
          Totally agree! Something is seriously wrong with the line of crap we're getting from Brannen about this group being really tight and the future is bright. There is a big problem when the guys that got all this playing time and are the nucleus going forward don't want to be here. Sorry guys this dude is handing us a line. We are not getting the whole story.

Comment

NOT SURE WHY THERE IS A HUGE EMOJI BUT MAYBE IT IS FITTING

Terry Nelson on Twitter: Thank you @GoBearcatsMBB for this challenging & yet exciting year. Some of you will move on to other teams, not realizing what you are leaving. You haven’t experienced the best of what Cincinnati has to offer. I wish you the best. The grass is greener where you water it most!
            https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f914.svg

Comment

Terry I love you but are you still thinking Huggs is here? It is also greener over the cesspool.
              Last edited by leo from jersey; 03-16-2021, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                Terry I love you but are you still thinking Huggs is here? It is also greener over the cesspool.
                You do realize Huggins team from two years ago lost the majority of their players? He's had as many guys leave his programs as anyone over the years. Not a good example. I would think you would know better.

Comment

Go back when ZH was sulking on the bench. MS was there with him. Maybe something clicked or something was said. Perhaps he was using his increased playing time for an audition. Dakich sure talked him up/ I hope he stays, but I do remember his bleak face. For his future, I am glad that he played as a big time team member. That will help with his new school taking him.

First ZH and now MS. I switched to watching MS after Zach left. I am not overly thrilled with CJB. Many other coaches have kept their team together in these covid days. I am tired of the excuses.

"You need a teaching coach who understands the game of basketball, not just some guy coming on the court talking about Xs and Os."
                  Oscar Robertson

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

You do realize Huggins team from two years ago lost the majority of their players? He's had as many guys leave his programs as anyone over the years. Not a good example. I would think you would know better.
                    yes I do but I was talking about the Huggs Terry remembered and played for. The grass was quite green.

Comment

WHY???? Would Saunders leave the team with the amount of playing time he was getting? DeJulius factor ? Saunders was definitely the starting PG for next year, or would have shared major playing time with DD...

I would guess Eason will be next ?

Comment

Saunders had no interest in playing behind DeJulius and I don’t blame him. CJB is heartbroken over this.
                        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Saunders would not have been behind DD next year. I believe Saunders would have gotten the lion's share of the PG duties. I think he's in for a rude awakening if he thinks he goes to a top program and gets more minutes then he got here. He's still has a lot of work to do on improving his shot. With all that set I wish he would have stayed.

Comment

DeJulius on Instagram story: I love all my brothers. No matter where they go, we tied in for life. Go be great gang (heart)

(posted as a typed out message, not verbal or anything)
                            Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-16-2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                              DeJulius on Instagram story: I love all my brothers. No matter where they go, we tied in for life. Go be great gang (heart)
                              Not on IG, what's the story?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X