NCAA Tournament 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament 2021

Condensed schedule. All four playin games will be played on Thursday. Just curious, is anybody rooting for or against UCLA? Anybody looking forward to a possible Houston-West Virginia game?

Great questions! I actually had all of these games marked with interest.

UCLA rooting against.

Houston and WVU rooting for both. Kinda stinks they play each other so soon (potentially). Whoever wins that game between them, I’m rooting for all the way.

No disrespect to anyone...that’s just my sincere answers. What about you?

Comment

I am rooting for Huggins and I'd like to see Mick advance as well. I don't like Sampson but I do want to see Houston advance to give our conference some level of credibility. It's ridiculous that the big !0 gets 9 teams in and we barely get two. I'm also rooting for Wichita State but I don't expect them to do much.

Comment

I"m looking forward to see how Huggs handles Houston if that game happens. I think the winner of the WSU vs Drake game beats USC. I also think the winner of the MSU vs UCLA beats BYU.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Speaking of which, Neal Slation's large bracket pool has moved to Yahoo this year if you're looking for a backet pool to join. You may have to create a Yahoo account to play. You also may want to contact him on Twitter @bearcatNeal if this link doesn't work.

I think this is the correct link to the group

https://tournament.fantasysports.yah.../t1/group/6397

Password : NCAA

$10 per bracket via Venmo or Zelle.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

How am I supposed to ruin my kid's spring break if there's no basketball on Thursday until 5:10? Mannnn....
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I've done a bracket every year (with a tournament) since 1992. Couldn't bring myself to do it this year. Feel like I'm in basketball mourning after this week's events. Sorry to be a downer, just figured some here could relate.
              UC Engineering '97-'02
              (went to the C-USA tourney games instead of class)

Comment

WSU a loser by one point again. Blew a big second half lead, and Gilbert a missed three at the horn.

Comment

The Buckeyes just became the 9th team in history to lose in the 1st round as a #2 seed. Final in OT: Oral Roberts 75, OH St 72.

Comment

Houston wipes out badly overmatched Cleveland State. We've seen this before.

Comment

How's everyone feeling about their bracket this morning?
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        How's everyone feeling about their bracket this morning?
                        Not good. The B1G conference has wrecked my bracket. I never learn. The conference is overrated every year and my picks reflect my falling into the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Not good. The B1G conference has wrecked my bracket. I never learn. The conference is overrated every year and my picks reflect my falling into the hype.
                          There may be individual teams that live up to the hype, but the conference as a whole is consistently overrated, and in football as well. The Big 10 teams made their name when the southern schools didn't take black athletes - that hasn't been true for about a half century - and, again, while you have your OSU in football, etc., the conference still rides old habits.

Comment

Congratulations to Mick and UCLA. The Bruins look like a team that will be a tough out.
                            ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
                              Congratulations to Mick and UCLA. The Bruins look like a team that will be a tough out.
                              Yes, congrats. The Pac12 seems to have been underrated this year. It is the only undefeated conference at this point in the tournament. Cronin will do well at UCLA. And, it seems the unfortunate luck that plagued him at UC has not followed him.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X