No announcement yet.

Houston 2/21 1:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the transfer portal will be used effectively.

Comment

Madsen guarding Grimes. Come on.
      ESPN Sucks

Comment

Brannen and the word TOUGHNESS do not go together.... Hopefully the Brannen experiment will be over soon..

Comment

Down 55-16 since the under 16 TO first half. This is the first legit team we've played all year. This is not acceptable. Brannen must go.
          ESPN Sucks

Comment

Embarrassing.... I'll be shocked if we score 45pts today....

Comment

This is brannen ball? We might not have the talent Houston does but were not 50 pts worst, keith looks lost and our confidence level is at an all time low. Get him gone now, no one signed for next year and brannen is not the x and o's coach and not the talent evaluator we thought. Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post
                This is brannen ball? We might not have the talent Houston does but were not 50 pts worst
                Embarrassing, apparently we are.
                Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 02-21-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

First time as a bearcat fan that I turned the game off. 30 years. You need players and Harvey leaves. Nail meet coffin

Comment

Originally posted by hipal88 View Post
                    First time as a bearcat fan that I turned the game off. 30 years. You need players and Harvey leaves. Nail meet coffin

I wouldn't be surprised if Eason transfers next..

Comment

I havent been this ashamed of being a UC bearcat bball fan since Ed Badger's last year coaching the team.

Comment

I was one of the few who defended Mick Cronin from the time he got here until the day he left. It's obvious today that John Brannen is not the coach to take this team into the future. It's time to begin a coaching search. UC cannot bring John Brannen back.
                        ESPN Sucks

Comment

Largest lopsided loss since Notre Dame in 2011.... Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                            Hopefully the transfer portal will be used effectively.
                            No influx of talent in sight. Zero. I pity any new coach we might get. Horrible situation.

Comment

Hate to have to say it but I was waiting on this team to get exposed after ducking so many games against the better competition in the league. Only makes the loss of Cronin as our head coach feel worse, still heart broken to be honest.

Williams is underutilized as a player on this team and not in a position to be successful. Feel bad that he has to deal with this style of coaching his senior year.

Diarra is underutilized as a player on this team and only plugged in when facing athleticism we cannot skid by or over power which is terrible to watch. To put him in the game and hope he can withstand against that team was hopeful and distasteful on the part of the coach. Making him look like less of a player and hurting his confidence going forward.

Bad Coaching this year, Exposed is the word. Back to the drawing board because this will not cut it if we want to win as Bearcats. Haven't seen a lose like this since a Real Rebuilding year under Cronin in the Big BEast.

Comment

There is no excuse for this. How long will UC fans and Administration take this? There are no signed recruits for next year. There are no signed recruits for next year. There are no signed recruits for next year.
                                ESPN Sucks

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X