Houston 2/21 1:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

Im guessing this Joseph maybe is the son of David Duarte. So who is David Duarte ?
    David played here in the early 80's under Yates. Didn't log a ton of time. I think he was with them for 4 years. Came off the bench mostly, probably got a bucket or two a game.

Comment

Concerned that Houston is not a very good matchup for us. They are full of 6'5 to 6'7 guys, long, fast and very aggressive. Probably takes Vogt out of the mix and will give our guards fits. If we hang with this team it will be a good sign that we have come a long way.

Comment

The best UC can hope for is to make it a competitive game. Realistically, they are not ready for the type of defensive pressure Houston will bring and will have trouble defending them as well. The winning streak UC has enjoyed has been against the bottom of the conference and Houston is the cream of the crop in the conference.

Comment

Williams is single handedly taking us out of this game with his poor shot selection. He is so overrated.

Comment

We are so Outclassed in this game... The Poorest Defensive Team I've witnessed since Huggins took over the Program..

Comment

Madsen guarding you one on one on the perimeter your eyes get huge O_O
              My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

Vogts not any better... So Slow... and for a Big Man, might be the worse FT Shooter I've seen in 30 plus years...

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Vogts not any better... So Slow... and for a Big Man, might be the worse FT Shooter I've seen in 30 plus years...
                  tough sequence for Vogt. Bricks a FT, misses a layup, fouls a player 1/2 a foot shorter than him.

Comment

They had a week to prepare. Really bad on both ends.

Comment

MAW woods not much better

Comment

They had a week to prepare. Really bad on both ends.

We just don't have the TALENT ... It's just that simple.... Williams and Diarra are carryover's from Cronin... Besides Eason, who would be on this team if Cronin or Huggins were coaching ? DeJulius and that's probably it...

Comment

Embarrasing!

Comment

tough sequence for Vogt. Bricks a FT, misses a layup, fouls a player 1/2 a foot shorter than him.
                            Now do Diarra.

Comment

I watched West Virginia comeback and beat Texas yesterday.... Would love to have seen those WVU Players in Bearcat Uniforms...

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

We just don't have the TALENT ... It's just that simple.... Williams and Diarra are carryover's from Cronin... Besides Eason, who would be on this team if Cronin or Huggins were coaching ? DeJulius and that's probably it...
                                Agree talent is lacking. But Diarra is terrible. And Keith Williams, our senior guard, is a constant turnover, silly fouls and misses way too many free throws.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X