No announcement yet.

Temple 2/12 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Vogt has played a lot better these past few games. And so I will give him his deserved kudos, however these games were against teams that were under manned (height wise) and at times he still got the ball knocked away or out of his hands and struggled a bit. We will see how he does with the teams coming next that typically dominate him UCF, Memphis, Houston, Wichita etc.

Comment

It is good to see better balance in the scoring. It seems that Brannen's teams do develop more guys in terms of offensive skills not just dribble, dribble shoot. I feel there are several guys that can go off at any given time especially when we have foul trouble. Was it just me or did the officiating seem awful. I think there were a lot of phantom & anticipation foul calls. You could see the frustration on the guys' faces when they had made a good defensive play and got called for a foul anyway. Fortunately it was not Vogt that was singled out like he usually is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
        It is good to see better balance in the scoring. It seems that Brannen's teams do develop more guys in terms of offensive skills not just dribble, dribble shoot. I feel there are several guys that can go off at any given time especially when we have foul trouble. Was it just me or did the officiating seem awful. I think there were a lot of phantom & anticipation foul calls. You could see the frustration on the guys' faces when they had made a good defensive play and got called for a foul anyway. Fortunately it was not Vogt that was singled out like he usually is.
        Yes, the officials were pretty rancid last night. There were a couple plays documented in fan screen caps last night where blocks that were all ball were called fouls. The play at the end by Mason Madsen was another. He never actually touched the defender.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Madsen foul, the MAW block which there are quite a few pics out there on twiiter, and also the charge that was called earlier in the game on MAW were awful calls. I still don't know what the technical was about with KW as it occurred during the break. He's not a guy to get T's so odd there. That one ref is a clown. Can't recall his name, but he's always been bad.

Comment

I’d like to see Harvey in the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
              The Madsen foul, the MAW block which there are quite a few pics out there on twiiter, and also the charge that was called earlier in the game on MAW were awful calls. I still don't know what the technical was about with KW as it occurred during the break. He's not a guy to get T's so odd there. That one ref is a clown. Can't recall his name, but he's always been bad.
              During the radio broadcast, Hoard and Nelson said KW was jawing (AKA trash talking) with a Temple player, while hanging around too long at the Owls' bench during the time-out.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X