Temple postponed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple postponed

Next game up is on Wednesday the 20th. Maybe our guys got some rest out of all this contact tracing. The Liacouras Center is like a house of horrors for us most of the time. We never seem to shoot well in this building. Not sure if it's the lighting or what.

I'll add stats after the weekend when Temple has played another game. They have a game Saturday at Tulane on ESPN+ at 1:00

Last edited by Lobot; 01-19-2021, 01:00 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

CBS's Matt Norlander says the game will be postponed due to positives at UC

Can't say I'm too shocked, just on the basis of the existing stoppage + zero information from UC or Temple about a game that was a little over 24 hours away

Comment

Yeah, I just saw this myself. It’s not going to surprise if we miss the next game either. Some programs have been on hold for 2 weeks at this point.
      Last edited by Lobot; 01-19-2021, 01:01 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

And now it’s official from AAC central. Postponed.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sheesh. Well it figures. Three winnable games and now we will probably be cleared for Houston. Just desserts.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

Does anybody know if they are practicing at all or does this just stop everything? Everybody laughed at Pitino when he said they should move the season to Spring, but he's looking pretty wise at this point.

Comment

I have yet to see UC and program paused in the same sentence anywhere. Most programs are not practicing when they pause. This game was a go until this morning’s Covid tests from what I know. The last two games were due to contact tracing leftover from SMU. SMU was the problem there. Now it’s us.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Houston game will likely get PPD as well, per Kelvin Sampson quote to UH media

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X