Tulane Rescheduled 2/26 TBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane Rescheduled 2/26 TBA

So far, no word on postponement of Saturday evening's matchup with the Wave.

It’s likely we will be able to play this one. The Covid issues that caused the ECU cancellation are from contact tracing left over from the SMU game. SMU has issues. We do not have anyone on staff or any player infected currently to the best of my knowledge.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Jeff Goodman says UC is on a pause and no game on Saturday versus Tulane (not sure if this is out there otherwise, but first mention I saw of it)

Justin Williams says it's not official yet but "definitely moving in that direction"
      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 01-14-2021, 03:13 PM.

Comment

And now it’s officially postponed
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Ah rats. Hopefully these two games get to be made up...but who knows. Wonder what kind of scheduling conflict could occur if they did the games back to back when we play on the road. For instance, when we play Tulane, we turn around and play them the next day as well. Same for ECU. I hate the idea of two additional road games, but it's better than not playing them IMO. Guess we will see.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

https://theamerican.org/news/2021/1/...-schedule.aspx

- Tulane at Cincinnati (originally scheduled for Jan. 16) – Rescheduled for Friday, Feb. 26 at Cincinnati – game time TBA

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
              Ah rats. Hopefully these two games get to be made up...but who knows. Wonder what kind of scheduling conflict could occur if they did the games back to back when we play on the road. For instance, when we play Tulane, we turn around and play them the next day as well. Same for ECU. I hate the idea of two additional road games, but it's better than not playing them IMO. Guess we will see.
              You are talking about ECU and Tulane here, right? These are two teams fans want kicked out of the conference so if you're playing them back to back, you beat better beat them twice.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

You are talking about ECU and Tulane here, right? These are two teams fans want kicked out of the conference so if you're playing them back to back, you beat better beat them twice.
                Yeah. I know. Theoretically they should be wins, but who knows. I'll take as many games as we can get at this point. Each one is an opportunity for a win...also a loss. I saw Tulane was rescheduled for the 26th of Feb.
                Cory Huffman
                Cin City

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X