Tulsa 1/2 3:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa 1/2 3:00 ESPN+

Strange start time on ESPN+ again. At least it's not a weekday. Tulsa is 4-3 and in the middle of the conference pack right now. (We're dead last). They did just beat Memphis at Fedex Forum so they 're capable but outside of that they haven't beaten anyone of note and have lost to South Carolina, Wichita St and TCU.

The Hurricane is led by Brandon Rachal again this year. He's leads the team in 3 categories including scoring and blocks (?). Tulsa does have a 7 foot center in Ugboh but he doesn't see a lot of minutes.

Ther way things are going I"m not sure if we see more or less Chris Vogt in the post. We may play small again. After Ugboh, they go 6'9 and shorter so it probably depends on what tempo the game end up being played at.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/202
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

If you want to scout Tulsa, they are home against Houston on 12/29 at 8:00
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Course Correction suggestions: ($)

https://theathletic.com/2292032/2020...round-in-2021/
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Eh I can't use a dvr on espn+. It depends on how well the cats are doing in the bowl game. I don't like replays as I usually know the score.

Comment

No clue on what to expect from today's game. I hope they at least come out with some fire.

Comment

Same. Maybe now that some of the soap opera stuff is over with, they’ll come together a bit.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Right now, this team stinks. They look like they don't belong on the court with Tulsa. Coach needs to figure something out or ....

Comment

Can’t blame this on Rap.
                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Just aint falling today, not much else to gripe about, I mean there is, but ...

Comment

What value does Saunders bring to the floor? Yeah he's quick but offers no offense. Can't have that on this team that needs offense from it's guards.

Comment

This team needs to try and start taking some charges

Comment

I dare say, we're getting better.

Comment

This team has no ability to finish. Missed FT's, missed shots at the rim, defensive breakdowns. I don't know who we beat in the league with this group.

Comment

They competed. No complaints.
                            My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Its official to me that John brannen who I was a fan of is not the x and o coach I assumed he was, team falls flat every time they get close. Of course like usual the other team gets the luck bounces which us as cincinnati fans are use too. Our defense eye test wise is terrible. Our offense when the game is close is terrible. Better start recruiting some athletes. Another hard game to watch on both sides. Boy do I miss the tough brand of defensive basketball that UC has been known for. I dont see how they win more than 5 games the rest of the year. Something has to give with another crappy 3pt shooting night. Keith is not a last second ball in his hands guy. Dd cant shoot and is not penetrating. Vogt is vogt. Only player I see that is halfway entertaining is Davenport. Harvey's shot might one time hit the rafters. Team is better than what they are showing talent wise. I dont believe coach is putting them into spots to win. He definitely didnt get the concept that the aac is better than what he believed it to be. I need to see something other than bad defense and bad 3pt shooting to really want to watch another game. Cincinnati basketball is terrible and these teams are feasting on us like were the team that beat there mothers and sisters butts. Coach hasn't impressed me with one thing.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X