Georgia 12/19 8:00 SECN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia 12/19 8:00 SECN

First off, this is not on the SECN Alternate channel like the Tennessee game was. Everyone should be able to get this broadcast for the most part and you won't need an ESPN account to do it. It is however on at the same time as the football game so plan accordingly and charge your mobile devices if you want to watch both.

UGA is not the same team they were last year as Anthony Edwards has gone pro but they are still 5-0. This is a really balanced scoring squad with 6 guys averaging double figures. They are led by in scoring and assists by Sahvir Wheeler at 14.8 ppg and 8.6 apg. What they don't have is a ton of height. Their tallest player is 6'9 so you would think Vogt would have a decent time out there if we can keep him in the flow of the game. The Bulldogs are athletic and averaging 45 rebounds a game. That will be a problem for us I think.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../stats/_/id/61

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Second ever meeting between UC and UGA. Bearcats won 57-51 at UGA in December 2011 in the Big East/SEC Challenge. Sean Kilpatrick led UC with 22 points, with Dion Dixon adding 19. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Lakers) had 16. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=313360061

Comment

From UC's game notes:

RADIO: WEBN-FM 102.7; Mo Egger provides play-by-play with color analyst Kevin Johnson
      TV: SEC Network; Tom Hart provides play-by-play with color analyst Jimmy Dykes

Mo is also listed as the host/engineer of the football broadcast. Wondering how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        From UC's game notes:

RADIO: WEBN-FM 102.7; Mo Egger provides play-by-play with color analyst Kevin Johnson
        TV: SEC Network; Tom Hart provides play-by-play with color analyst Jimmy Dykes

Mo is also listed as the host/engineer of the football broadcast. Wondering how that goes.
        Mo said yesterday that he will be doing the basketball game locally (probably on campus), then will go to Nippert to finish up. I don't know who will fill in for him during the period of conflict.

I guess he's going to watch the TV broadcast of the basketball game and do play-by-play at the same time.

Comment

Look bad against a bad team.

Comment

wow I'm glad the football game is on right now to be able to watch instead of this. I think this might be a team that needs to spend some time being kicked out of the locker room take care of the freaking ball sheesh

Comment

They are playing harder than the past two games...but holy ****...some many careless mistakes, still can’t hit free throws or shoot 3s. Subbing patterns continue to be puzzling... ughhh

Comment

May have to rethink taking the over on a .500 season.

Comment

I never want to see Chris Vogt play again. It’s pathetic. At least make a free throw

Comment

Who could they possibly beat playing like this?

Comment

Team can't play defense or Rebound. I am hating to say this but at least Cronin teams would defend or rebound. Only positive thus far is the play of Eason!

Comment

What’s worse - Zach Harvey’s shooting form or his body language?

Comment

It there is any consolation. UK is 1-5 and look at all of the 4 and 5 star recruits they have. Bearcats are hard to watch. The failure to box out or rebound is either coaching or desire on the player's part. Are there coaches than cant teach or are the players that are not respondng. I understand that they are just kids but they are playing at a high level of competition and have have tons of coaching to this point. I hope Brannen can right the ship.

Comment

I sure hope this is our rock bottom. Will be a huge test of our teams character, of brannens ability to keep them together and his ability to find something that works. Meaning we start getting better, NOW.

Comment

I know Brannen is an offensive-minded coach but when a team is shooting that bad from three on the road I don't understand why he allows the players to continue to shoot them and not be benched

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X